Seattle politician calls Arizona "racist wasteland" after loss

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Another idiot pulls the race card out of his A$$ for no legitimate reason whatsoever.. now he's trying to shove it back up there. Sorry dude, too late. I hope you get what you deserve and get run out of office.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jay Feely loves Politics so I tweeted him the link hoping he will pounce on the guy.

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Whoa. Feely is sticking it to them. He's re-posted another idiot's tweet.

Go Jay.

Last edited:

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
According to NBC 12 (Phoenix):

Wash. St. Rep. Joe Fitzgibbon says Arizona is a "racist wasteland."
He made the comments Sunday after the Seattle Seahawks lost to the Arizona Cardinals. Fitzgibbon later deleted his message and said in an interview that people were taking his trash talk a little too seriously.

Wait, everyone doesn't call Arizona the racist wasteland and should have known he was clearly joking? I'm confused.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
According to NBC 12 (Phoenix):

Wash. St. Rep. Joe Fitzgibbon says Arizona is a "racist wasteland."
He made the comments Sunday after the Seattle Seahawks lost to the Arizona Cardinals. Fitzgibbon later deleted his message and said in an interview that people were taking his trash talk a little too seriously.

Wait, everyone doesn't call Arizona the racist wasteland and should have known he was clearly joking? I'm confused.

Wow. I don't know about you guys, but when someone insults me, I tend to take it rather seriously.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
And here is a pic of the guy:

You must be registered for see images

He looks like a child molester who cheats on his wife with underage boys. But, he shouldn't take my trash talk too seriously.

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I love the fact that Feely isn't going to take crap off anyone.

I'd LOVE to be on the Cardinals team plane right now. Those guys just got handed more bulletin board material. This is THEIR home too.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
It's spreading thru the flight home.
Dockett's on it now too.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
hahaha... Seattle kills me. One of my best friends is from Seattle, so I am hardly saying its "all" of them, but seattlites really walk around with a puffed out chest, especially when it comes to AZ... I spent 4 days in Seattle with my wife a few years ago; we couldn't cross the street or carry on any conversation for a block at a time without being hit up for money (panhandlers, charity folks, etc). The place was packed full of bums and freeloaders. It's a cool place to party and many treated me well, but they have plenty of problems to deal with of their own... I think they need a little more vitamin D...

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
And here is a pic of the guy:

You must be registered for see images

He looks like a child molester who cheats on his wife with underage boys. But, he shouldn't take my trash talk too seriously.

Win!

Great post. :D

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
hahaha... Seattle kills me. One of my best friends is from Seattle, so I am hardly saying its "all" of them, but seattlites really walk around with a puffed out chest, especially when it comes to AZ... I spent 4 days in Seattle with my wife a few years ago; we couldn't cross the street or carry on any conversation for a block at a time without being hit up for money (panhandlers, charity folks, etc). The place was packed full of bums and freeloaders. It's a cool place to party and many treated me well, but they have plenty of problems to deal with of their own... I think they need a little more vitamin D...

I can say my opinion of the Seattle area has swung dramatically from where it began, and I now plan on staying here post-Army.

But it's true, this area has this ridiculous offbase regional pride. It's dreary, rainy, has a crap infrastructure, ugly people, and lackluster cuisine. Finding Mexican food here is like seeing a rainy day in Arizona. And did I mention just how dreary and depressing this place is? Oh yeah, Seattle culture is definitely still stuck in the 90's, turn on the radio and Nirvana is still playing on the airwaves.

BUT! For all the reasons I hate it here, there is still 1000 times more opportunity here than in the paper economy of Phoenix....

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
I can say my opinion of the Seattle area has swung dramatically from where it began, and I now plan on staying here post-Army.

But it's true, this area has this ridiculous offbase regional pride. It's dreary, rainy, has a crap infrastructure, ugly people, and lackluster cuisine. Finding Mexican food here is like seeing a rainy day in Arizona. And did I mention just how dreary and depressing this place is? Oh yeah, Seattle culture is definitely still stuck in the 90's, turn on the radio and Nirvana is still playing on the airwaves.

BUT! For all the reasons I hate it here, there is still 1000 times more opportunity here than in the paper economy of Phoenix....

As Seattleite you'd always be able to make fun of Tacoma, so at least there's that Krang.