What Bands Have You Been Listening To Lately?

naiyadorzy

Reaction score
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I’m into the new Wilco in a way I haven’t been into a Wilco record since Yankee Hotel Foxtrot. It makes me happy...

[/FONT]

Mr. Boldin

Mel Kiper's Daddy
Reaction score
The Weeknd. If you havent heard him just youtube a few popular songs...

Dude is amazing. John Norris dubbed him the best musical talent since micheal jackson

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been listening to the Time Life 80's compilation as well as their Singer Songwriters compilations. Good stuff.

Also, The Hickman-Dalton Gang and Johnny Hickman.

ozzfloyd

The Carp
Reaction score
Giving the Tool catalog a relisten after not paying attention to them since 1996. Buddy got me tickets to see them 1/17 in Tucson so trying to get reaquainted.

This was a fantastic show...a little short though. 1 hr. 40 min. and no encores, but still worth it.

ozzfloyd

The Carp
Reaction score
^nice.

Really digging the Hickman-Dalton gang as well. They opened for RCPM at their Circus Mexicus show last June. Good times.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^nice.

Really digging the Hickman-Dalton gang as well. They opened for RCPM at their Circus Mexicus show last June. Good times.

Both Johnny Hickman and Jim dalton live in Colorado, and roger comes through a lot. I see a lot of all three. They just had their annual "3 amigos" show where the hd gang plays, then roger plays a solo set, then they all three just jam for about an hour. It's my favorite show of the year.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The new Sara Bareilles EP and the new John Mayer CD.