Single Game Tickets

HookemCards

Have at you!!!!!
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Wanted to ask everyone what the best way for out of towner to get 2 tickets to the Cards/Cowboys game in Dec.? My understanding is that you have to buy the Panthers and Broncos (PS) games as well. If this is the case, I assume you can buy just single game tickets once these games have been played. If this isn't the case, and you can just buy tickets to the Cowboy game, then I guess I don't really have a question.

Thanks in Advance

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Probably will have to go through stubhub and pay a markup. That game will sell out. I don't think they will release single game tickets for this game, if any, until the absolute last minute to keep out-of-towers from snatching them up.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
stubhub or homie hookup is only way to get em, game is on my bday and pretty sure i wont go as im not paying over face value.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
The Cowboys game is part of the Protect the Nest Pacakge - which means you have to buy all 3 games. IIRC, they are not selling single tix to the Cowboys game.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
The Cowboys game is part of the Protect the Nest Pacakge - which means you have to buy all 3 games. IIRC, they are not selling single tix to the Cowboys game.

Correct.

But if I were a cowpoke fan (puke at the mere thought), I'd just go on stub hub or find a scalper.

I wonder how much of an effect the Protect the Nest packages have had on revenue and deterring the opposing fans from buying tix.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Correct.

But if I were a cowpoke fan (puke at the mere thought), I'd just go on stub hub or find a scalper.

I wonder how much of an effect the Protect the Nest packages have had on revenue and deterring the opposing fans from buying tix.

Not much, in my experience. Cowboy and Steeler fans find ways to come see their teams. Green Bay too, when they came a couple years ago.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
Unfortunately, there are enough willing sellers who are season tix holders to satisfy demand :(

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If the protect the nest doesn't sell out Cards should just offer the tickets to season ticket holders till they are sold out. That way Cards fans would give the tickets to a friend who'd wear Cards gear

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Unfortunately, there are enough willing sellers who are season tix holders to satisfy demand :(

This is partly true. I am an out of town season ticket holder and therefore cannot make every game. I would love to sell my tickets to Cardinal fans but a lot of Cardinal fans are of the same mind set as the above poster who will not pay the going rate for tickets to the game.
I think a lot of old school Cardinal fans still remember the days of being able to buy a $10 scalper ticket outside of SDS before the game and can't fathom paying $100 to watch the Cardinals play.
There have been years that I have just had to eat my tickets out of principle rather than sell them for peanuts to an opposing team fan or someone not willing to pay at least face value.

OP
OP
HookemCards

HookemCards

Have at you!!!!!
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply everyone. Still not sure I'm going to be able to scrape together the cash for flight and hotel and car yet, but going to do what I can.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose