Hags @ Cards - What... No Game Thread? Here it is...

OP
OP
Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I think losing Rackers has hurt us on some trick kicks.

OP
OP
Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
The same poopy camera angles that helped us on the fitz catch are hurting us now.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
why didnt we kick off deep..Now the game is over expecially why isnt anyone telling Whiz that he hit it....Jesus...See he cant even coach this right....

OP
OP
Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
why didnt we kick off deep..Now the game is over expecially why isnt anyone telling Whiz that he hit it....Jesus...See he cant even coach this right....

Like our defense had any hope of stopping them.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
SOmeone not in the booth telling WHiz dont challenge it....I mean he is so lost out there....Someone said I couldnt find 5 coaches better than him...I can find 5 coaches better than him in the state of Arizona!!

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping the Rams hold on to beat the 49ers. Would be poetic justice to have a team that was that bad last year win the NFC west...lol

OP
OP
Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Oh my Mr. Williams..... Adub guarding him in spirit only.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
UN****INGELEIVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2nd and 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seandonic

Gotta love that Cardinal red!
Reaction score
The Cardinals have one the WORST, offensive lines in the NFL.
They have NO pass rush due to TERRIBLE edge rushers.
They have a QB that would be only average even with a great o-line, let alone one of the NFL's worst.
Being bad at QB, o-line, and rushing the passer...the three most important positions in football equals FAILURE! The decision makers for this team should be ashamed for what they do and for what they put the loyal fans of this joke of a franchise through.

OP
OP
Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I'm hoping the Rams hold on to beat the 49ers. Would be poetic justice to have a team that was that bad last year win the NFC west...lol

Actually.... We need to all hope the Niners put some W's on the board.

OP
OP
Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
They have a QB that would be only average even with a great o-line, let alone one of the NFL's worst.
Being bad at QB, o-line, and rushing the passer...the three most important positions in football equals FAILURE! The decision makers for this team should be ashamed for what they do and for what they put the loyal fans of this joke of a franchise through.

Yeah..... Whatuvit?

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
WHat is also ashame..they are making me hate them....Whiz has sucked the life out enjoying this team...... Darksiders please destroy this site and get Whiz fired!!!!

OP
OP
Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
UN****INGELEIVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2nd and 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been laughing since the 2nd quarter..... Why are you so surprised?

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

Can we get Dansby, Rolle, McFadden, Okeafor, RWells and Leinart back?