This Season was sunk the day Whis fell in love with trash.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
This is exactly what the outcome was destined to be with this ******* as our QB. I will keep harping on it becasue its true: this would not be this way with Matt.

With Matt the team could atleast have been 8-8 with a chance to win the division, but DA the ceiling is 6 wins.

DA is a PROVEN LOSER...:bang::bang:

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
no. I think everyone was pretty much expecting we would lose this game. I want Max Hall to start now too, but we can win this division with either one.

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
What's the point of threads like this? Would we really be better with Matt? That's unknowable. We might be 0-2.

Either way, Matt's gone and he ain't coming back so just move on.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think cutting Matt had more to do with his relationship with the coaches and players. That alone probably would have suck our season anyway. However, I still think Matt is more talented then Anderson.

I said before the season started that Anderson sucked. I said he sucked after he was named starter. I still say he sucks. If the Rams were a halfway decent team and caught those 2 gifts that Anderson through last week, the Rams would have killed us too. This Falcons game shows that any halfway decent team is going to wipe the field with us.

Looks more and more likely that the only shot the Cards are going to have is taking a chance at our rookie or making a trade for another Vet.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea because we would be so in tjis game with matty at the helm! :mulli:

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The way our line is playing Leinart might have already broken his collarbone again.

OP
OP
LoyaltyisaCurse

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
This is what DA is, he will never improve there was and is zero reason to think that tiger could ever change his stripes. He make our offense worse with his play. If I had a choice I'd rather see McNabb or even Campbel behind center if Matt was not here.

Regardless of personality, Matt is a better QB than Anderson. Its more about DA than Matt to me, it just sucks.

Don't get me wrong though, Bill Davis does not escape my wrath because this Defense is LOADED with talent and they look awful. Look what Romeo Crennel has done in KC with a much less talented team.

100%CardsFan

100% embarrassed
Reaction score
Both suck, but so does our d and o lines, our cbs are getting owned. Just a poopy week and I'm not gonna freak out starting the season 1 and 1. I've seen a lot worse from this team than this game. There is a lot of football to be played this season and whiz is gonna need to respond to this loss as well as the team

sportznutt

Canadian Card
Reaction score
no. I think everyone was pretty much expecting we would lose this game. I want Max Hall to start now too, but we can win this division with either one.

Not if Hasselbeck is healthy.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would venture to guess that ATL would have 2 less TDs... 17 to 7 is much better...

That's ust a guess and quite a stretch of one at that. Was Matt gonna go play some D?

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
If we lose to the Raiders then the wheels will fly by shooting out flames.

WarnerHOF

Registered
Reaction score
The Redskins aren't going to let McNabb go unless he sucks this season. I don't see the point.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson