Suns at Sterns 6:30 TNT MY 45

GorrilaLips

Registered
Reaction score
I figured DA's coaching strategy....it's a mental psyche thing. Pace around with your arm's elapsed......it works against the fans, that's for sure.

can I ever watch a suns's game where our layups go in for FREAKIN' ONCE!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
I've already switched to the Dbacks game.

It's so refreshing watching a young, talented team play.

just do it

Registered
Reaction score
How come you guys are bashing Sarver? Isnt Kerr the GM and made the trade?

cuz one rat hired the other, it all was down hill when the C's were veto'd in their attempt to sign JJ long term to the "banker" Sarver. The the geniuos ran off C'jr so D'**** good have that great off season as GM letting T Thomas go and sign Banks and trade Rojon for cash. BRILLIANT!!!

CaptainInsano

Reaction score
How come you guys are bashing Sarver? Isnt Kerr the GM and made the trade?

This isn't just about the shaq trade, this is about multiple MULTIPLE things that have been done over the years and botched both our current team and our future.

You don't want to know, you are a spurs fan and you are going to win this series soon anyway. Why even ask..

We actually had a LOT to work with, and this is what we ended up with, a team that just might get swept by the spurs, a team that just might get swept by the hornets. We are on the lowest rung of the ladder. I wish we were the 7th seed so we could get beat by the hornets instead and be done with this already.

Figures this supposed karma bs set us up to be beat by our rival. What a great way to go ffs. Karma my ass. Stupid hippies coming up with that ****.

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
Spurs are a better team, better players, better coach, they beat us bad, kudos to them.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
jeez, Suns get crushed, Obama gets crushed and I have to sell my coachella tickets for 75 bucks under face missing it for the first time in 7 years. What a crap-ass day.

sLapzsHaQ

I am a mushroomhead...
Reaction score
No heart. Maybe this team should have traded Marion for a heart.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
jeez, Suns get crushed, Obama gets crushed and I have to sell my coachella tickets for 75 bucks under face missing it for the first time in 7 years. What a crap-ass day.

Ugh. That sucks. I know you were looking forward to the concert.

NDSunsfan

Registered
Reaction score
i am so sick of watching the spurs complain about every call and every non-call......i can't get over it.......i actually hate them, almost as much as i hate the suns right now :)

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

You could give your tickets to me for 1 year of no bannings no matter what you do :)

CaptainInsano

Reaction score

Now that really sucks ass, stop it man it is almost physically painful reading that.

Lets just focus on being embarrased over the suns right now and not talk about anything else, anything else is just too much.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
good thing Amare missed 3 of 4 FTs this quarter. This is so typical, just like Game 6 last year. Big run at the end, too little, too late.