Firefly

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Still waiting for Disc 1 from BBO, but due to the Gerald Ford National Day Off, it should be in my mailbox today.

I just had that disc out from BBO over Christmas. I was sidelined with a bum foot at my folks' place, and I wanted them to get hooked on Firefly. Don't worry, I returned it to the store. Can't promise what the store did with it ;)

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I even sent him a PM on where to get it for $17.99. He is cheap.

Heck yeah. I am BIMming in the new year. I can get a 50 pack of blank DVDs for $17.99 and make my own copies. ;)

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have both discs in hand and started watching the Pilot (Serenity). Pretty good so far. The music is pretty great and I was suprised to learn that Joss Wheadon wrote the score too.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have both discs in hand and started watching the Pilot (Serenity). Pretty good so far. The music is pretty great and I was suprised to learn that Joss Wheadon wrote the score too.
I think he only wrote the theme song.

On the last disc in the special features they talk about the music. Pretty neat.

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yeah, I thought he sang it too, but I am probably wrong there. I was impressed by that too.

The music is great.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You're right, you're wrong. ;)

I think in the bonus stuff there is a rendition sang by Whedon, but he's not the one who sings it for the show.

IIRC, it said in the opening credits that the some was written by him but performed by SomeBand.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has this been resolved, yet?

Ha ha. I've only watched the pilot so far, but should get some more in this week while I travel. I like it enough to watch more eps. ;)

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Being at a party with Kaylee on Saturday was fun :thumbup:

She is rediculously hot. Just as good looking in person as she is in the series.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Her equally rediculously hot friend was at the party in monkey pajamas and had this toy monkey in a space suit. Supposedly the entire outfit related to one of the episodes of Firefly. Anyone understand what that means?

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

One of the most underrated sci-fi shows of all time. If this show had been on any other station other then FOX it might not have been cancelled. The movie capped off a great run.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
abomb, what'd you thik about this show. You were supposed to report back.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
abomb, what'd you thik about this show. You were supposed to report back.

Well, I have yet to start episode two. I am still interested in it, but have 12 episodes of Heroes starting me in the face too. Maybe I will bring Firefly on the vanpool tomorow and get an episode in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn