WTH Kliff

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Has anyone EVER seen a worse sequence of play calls with 6mins left down 11? With a teams playoff life on life support? Kliff are you drunk on drugs or just don’t care?

Runs, substituting personnel, screens, burning 2 timeouts & even an option run on 3rd & 18 with your dinged QB on a running clock!!! You have lost your damn mind.

I luv Michael Bidwill the person, but if he doesn’t fire this inept coaching staff (at least) he doesn’t want to win. Kliff sucks & must go immediately because their is no way these players believe in what they are being taught.

Last edited:

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not a nfl hc he was fired from texas tech for a reason can him

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Not a nfl hc he was fired from texas tech for a reason can him

Unless my memory sucks, only handful of college HC coaches went straight to being NFL HC and had success at the NFL level. All to my knowledge had great success in college. None have been a fire college HC that got picked up as a NFL HC as far as I can remember. The KK hire always seemed like a fever dream.

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
An option on 3rd and 18 with a hobbled QB and then a freaking punt on 4th down, effectively ending the game when only a TD would have kept them alive? Asinine coaching...And I’m not being a stereotypical emotional fan after a loss. There are ZERO excuses for Kliff.

Reaction score
Has anyone EVER seen a worse sequence of play calls with 6mins left down 11? With a teams playoff life on life support? Kliff are you drunk on drugs or just don’t care?

Runs, substituting personnel, screens, burning 2 timeouts & even an option run on 3rd & 18 with your dinged QB on a running clock!!! You have lost your damn mind.

I luv Michael Bidwill the person, but if he doesn’t fire this inept coaching staff (at least) he doesn’t want to win. Kliff sucks & must go immediately because their is no way these players believe in what they are being taught.
I agree 100%
Im going to have to call Michael

OP
OP
Buckybird

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
That alone should tell Michael what his HC is & ultimately fired in the coming days.
An option on 3rd and 18 with a hobbled QB and then a freaking punt on 4th down, effectively ending the game when only a TD would have kept them alive? Asinine coaching...And I’m not being a stereotypical emotional fan after a loss. There are ZERO excuses for Kliff.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. New stadium, lots of season tickets sold, in fact a waiting list, cash flow is positive, all is good.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score

Damn Skippy. Freaking UT wins their meaningless bowl game but has the foresight to then nab Alabama's OC. This team has enough talent to scare people in the playoffs though not win yet, and Kliff takes his poor game management skills along with him

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson