Wouldn’t it be ironic!

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
not sending him packing by any means.Just saying he hasn`t proven to be a franchise QB as of yet or if he ever will.

He can only do so much with what he has around him offensively. Still need a WR1, and OL help, plus another year of K1 and KK growing up in the NFL together. How many times did the defense allow a score right after we scored this year. I would bet it happened in almost every game. If our defense didn’t do this on a regular basis, our record would have been several games better, and Murray would be hailed as a franchise QB by all.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Is there any thread NOT about KYLER where we can leave KYLER out of it . Do you think it’s possible?

For the love of god and football we are looking at a new season, the combine , free agency, draft , schedule, ota’s and training camp. Yet some knuckleheads continue to overtake and ruin every friggin thread.

Good lord nobody cares anymore what YOU think about Kyler when we are talking about the draft. GROW UP! Geezus.

Grow up yourself.I don`t give a rat`s ass if you or anyone else like it

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Grow up yourself.I don`t give a rat`s ass if you or anyone else like it
Start another thread called I think Kyler sucks. And then type away. There are fans here that start intriguing and intelligent topics that end up getting buried because of your and others one track mind. In fact I’ll start one for you.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Is there any thread NOT about KYLER where we can leave KYLER out of it . Do you think it’s possible?

For the love of god and football we are looking at a new season, the combine , free agency, draft , schedule, ota’s and training camp. Yet some knuckleheads continue to overtake and ruin every friggin thread.

Good lord nobody cares anymore what YOU think about Kyler when we are talking about the draft. GROW UP! Geezus.
Does it count if no one brings him up in a negative way and then someone says he's our only hope like Luke Skywalker assaulting the Death Star?

I think BW overdoes it sometimes, but this board talks about Kyler like he just pushed for MVP and then flips out when someone points out he didn't.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
some posters take it as a personal insult if people don`t kiss KMs ass every freaking post about him.I stated doubts about him being a franchise QB and got a negative reaction .So be it but I will reply in kind.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Start another thread called I think Kyler sucks. And then type away. There are fans here that start intriguing and intelligent topics that end up getting buried because of your and others one track mind. In fact I’ll start one for you.

Hey dummy I didn`t say Kyler sucks or is awful.I stated doubts about his being as franchise QB.If that offends you and the KM fanboys then so be it.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey dummy I didn`t say Kyler sucks or is awful.I stated doubts about his being as franchise QB.If that offends you and the KM fanboys thenit doesnt offend . so be it.
I don’t give a rats ass what you think about Kyler. But when we are in a thread talking about the 8 th pick in the draft we should be talking about who we should select, or not select, or trading down. Not Kyler.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
I don’t give a rats ass what you think about Kyler. But when we are in a thread talking about the 8 th pick in the draft we should be talking about who we should select, or not select, or trading down. Not Kyler.

Hey dummy the thread was started about GB/KC SB and went into Franchise QB/draft picks/Bosa etc/defense.....so topics were flying all over the place.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I didn't bring him up, and I left it for days until someone made nonsensical claims about stats that were wrong.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score

Draft a QB and trade Kyler....how`s that dummy?

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Green Bay may lose this game by 40. But, then again, there is yet another half to play. Funny that the Cardinals should have beaten the Niners twice.

Even funnier is that we aren't that far removed from the year with Rosen where our 3 wins were a sweep against the 49ers and a win vs the Packers in Lambeau...

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It took more than a game manager Garrapolo and an occasionally present Bosa to turn that ship around.
Want to know what it really was?

Drafting patterns.

2010 Mike Iupati - OL
2010 Anthony Davis - OL
2011 Aldon Smith - DL
2015 Arik Armstead - DL
2016 DeForest Buckner - DL
2017 Solomon Thomas - DL
2018 Mike McGlinchey - OL
2019 Nick Bosa - DL

These are just the first round picks alone, in the last few years.
Not all these guys are still on the team of course, but it shows a pattern of commitment to winning in the trenches, the key to both sides of the ball.
You are exactly correct sir. That's why I'm wanting us to build both lines in FA & the draft. I really want Derrick Brown in the draft but signing a Chris Jones in FA & drafting Thomas would be a good plan also. I'm pretty sure some of us will be able to figure out who gets drafted at #8 by what we do in FA & by looking to see who gets drafted in picks 1-7. Both lines need help. Our DL needs it worse imo.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
He can only do so much with what he has around him offensively. Still need a WR1, and OL help, plus another year of K1 and KK growing up in the NFL together. How many times did the defense allow a score right after we scored this year. I would bet it happened in almost every game. If our defense didn’t do this on a regular basis, our record would have been several games better, and Murray would be hailed as a franchise QB by all.
Spot on. 4-5 games better imo.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave