Would Anyone Like To Participate In Our First Google+ Hangout on Wednesday? (06-13)

Jim O

Reaction score
Hi there!

I wanted to let you know that we are going to conduct our first Google+ Hangout tomorrow before fan fest and we'd love for you to participate!

Paul Calvisi and Darren Urban will host. You'll have a chance to ask the questions about the 2012 Cardinals via your webcams. In future hangouts, we plan to get players and coaches to participate as well.

What: Google+ Hangout with Paul Calvisi and Darren Urban
When: Wednesday, June 13 at 4:15pm AZ (7:15pm ET)
Where: In front of your computer

To participate or to get more info, email: [email protected] with the subject line G+ Hangout.

All you need is a webcam and a Google Plus Account. Here is a link to our G+ page: https://plus.google.com/u/0/111054092769911782130

For an example of a G+ Hangout, check out Clay Matthews hosting one for the Packers last week: http://www.packers.com/media-center...n-Google/96214b6d-21ad-4f21-b87f-fd844769de43

The hangouts will stream live on our G+ page, our YouTube page and www.azcardinals.com

We are so excited to get these hangouts rolling. It will be a great way for us to interact with fans and the fans to interact with us!

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So after readin this I assume a google+ hangout is like a webcam conference?

OP
OP
Jim O

Jim O

Reaction score
So after readin this I assume a google+ hangout is like a webcam conference?

Yes! See the example link I provided in the original post! We'd love to have you guys on! Especially those that can't make Fan Fest or live out of state!

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I might get in on this, even though I wholly despise webcam chatting for some reason. Jim, will any Cardinals players be on it?

OP
OP
Jim O

Jim O

Reaction score
I might get in on this, even though I wholly despise webcam chatting for some reason. Jim, will any Cardinals players be on it?

Solar7, this particular hangout will feature Paul Calvisi and Darren Urban live from the stadium. We do plan on having players during future hangouts. We'd love to have you. Just let me know!

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes! See the example link I provided in the original post! We'd love to have you guys on! Especially those that can't make Fan Fest or live out of state!

no prob I cant do those links at work is why I had to ask. Good luck with it! Never been on google+ yet.