Reaction score
Glendale, AZ

COVERAGE
Watch -FOX
Listen -NFL Game Pass, Westwood One, Sirius XM

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Two teams coming off big wins. Hurts should not be unfamiliar as Kyler is very similar in terms of where he does well and where he struggles. As long as we play our game, we should win. Eagle secondary should be a nice reprieve from our most recent tests.

Fletcher Cox is the one guy who worries me.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Two teams coming off big wins. Hurts should not be unfamiliar as Kyler is very similar in terms of where he does well and where he struggles. As long as we play our game, we should win. Eagle secondary should be a nice reprieve from our most recent tests.

Fletcher Cox is the one guy who worries me.
Eagles had 3 players from secondary leave game yesterday. It will be interesting to see injury report on Wednesday.

Bkbobo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Not to take anything away from the Eagles win, but the Saints were poor yesterday. Especially Hill in the first half. The Saints played well below their usual level.

Do you feel that the Saints played down to the competition?

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
It's the Hurts read, pull and run for me. We struggle to stay disciplined on the backside of run plays (looking at you Haason :) ).
As much as it pains me to say this Golden has trouble with this as well. I just hope VJ is working on his speech to both of them right now. Slow the pass rush and keep contain. Hurts in the pocket doesn't scare me as much.

eastcoastSUN

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Hurts threw for a measly ~167 yds but ran for another 100+. Nothing about his arm really scares me... although we had a similar situation against the Fins (Tua starting the week prior, threw for a pedestrian amount, then looked like a 10 year vet the following week against us).

Simmons needs to play the entire game and basically spy Hurts (he rolls to the right about 90% of the time).

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Looks like we don't have to wait for that injury report. Rodney McLeod is done for season with torn acl, Slay in concussion protocol & Maddox is going to miss some time due to knee injury.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
id say just float 5050 50 yarders to hopkins all day on the scrubs but we all know murray will scramble even if he is 50 yards from the endzone and the game clock is at zero.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hurts just beat arguably the best team in football. This isn't a gimme.

you’re kidding with that Saints arguably being the best team in football with the Chiefs around, right?

I mean... if they’re the defending champs and have the best record in the league.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you’re kidding with that Saints arguably being the best team in football with the Chiefs around, right?

I mean... if they’re the defending champs and have the best record in the league.

They were on a 9 game winning streak with the best defense in the league. They were also only one loss behind the Chiefs at the time. So yes, it is arguable like I said.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They were on a 9 game winning streak with the best defense in the league. They were also only one loss behind the Chiefs at the time. So yes, it is arguable like I said.

with a gimmick QB. And still a game back of the defending champions.

ANYTHING is arguable. You can argue Donald Trump just won four more years, but you’d still be wrong and look foolish doing so.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

ANYTHING is arguable. You can argue Donald Trump just won four more years, but you’d still be wrong and look foolish doing so.

Give me a freaking break.

Arguably meaning that if they aren't the best team in the league, then they are 2nd or 3rd.

You are missing the point of my post while trying to argue semantics. You could argue that is just as foolish.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

The saints were clearly in the discussion, especially still winning games with a new QB. Saying otherwise is just plugging your nose.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This isn’t a gimme but both teams the Giants and Eagles are or came in the same way. Giants just whipped the Seahawks and Eagles to beat the Saints. But obviously they under estimated them. Eagles looked horrid before yesterday and you didn’t think a rookie QB would make a difference. But the Cardinals should win this game 30-16

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
This isn’t a gimme but both teams the Giants and Eagles are or came in the same way. Giants just whipped the Seahawks and Eagles to beat the Saints. But obviously they under estimated them. Eagles looked horrid before yesterday and you didn’t think a rookie QB would make a difference. But the Cardinals should win this game 30-16

The Iggles lost a ton of guys on defense last week... it was actually bizarre how many of their defensive players went down in the Saints game.
Kliffy and Kyler should be able dominate, at least in T.o.P. If not, the questions will continue...