Wk 1 Arizona Cardinals @ Tennessee Titans Pre Game thread Sept 6 - Sept 11, 2021

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Video error
[/QUOTE]
Sorry. You have to click through. I don't know why youtube is blocking video embeds.

OMG. This video is 43 minutes long? There's the reason why I didn't watch it. Even if it's a Burrow problem, what's the explanation for Green being trash in all games after Burrow got hurt? Again, there were productive WRs in that offense with similar depth of target.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Really hope Kliff/Kyler have worked on/prepared for this. And not just throwing 12 swing passes to compensate.

Last edited:

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Kinda OT with all this WR discussion..

Listening to Titans talk and there is a lot of controversy about Julio not practicing much. Having an attitude. Main guy pointing out how Julio openly quit on a play last year in ATL.

He would have fit in well here with the lack of urgency for practice, lol.

El Sal

Reaction score
AJB admitted this last year he played the entire year with a meniscus tear. Go look at what he did. Serious production on low targets.

As for Henry. Remember last year TN was without both starting OT for most of the year. OT are both back and the OL is way deeper than last year. I bet we see unbalanced lines to pound Watt and Jones like we did to Watt last year in Houston. As the game went on Watt fades and Henry gets better. Henry got 2000 with scrubs at OT. He put over 200 twice on the JJ Watt Houston team. Close to 500 yards for the season.

JJ Watt is a good player but he is not what he used to be. We saw it last few years. As for your secondary on TN 3 WR set. Lots of luck. I would have told you that with Butler. He is scrappy. Remember this year's TN 11 personal package with AJB, JJ, and Josh Reynolds with Firsker automatically means 7 in the box for Henry. He has killed teams with 8 ad 9 in the box for two years. Cannot imagine what he may do in the run and screen game with that grouping. Last year he killed Watt with a 70 yd screen. Lots of luck with that.

I'm beyond interested to see how Budda Baker deals with the physicality and size of Henry and the shiftiness of Firkser on third downs in the seams when Henry has a light box.

If you think thahis TN D was like last year you're in for a rude awakening too. The D is better upfront and in the secondary. Simmons is a beast and always requires a double team and Autry is a nice addition from Indy next to him. A lot of depth in both places. I think TN DL on your OL is the biggest mismatch that will manifest early. I think TN WR on your secondary will show up with explosive plays. All 3 starting WR's are explosive.

If you had a run game and TE you'd be tough to deal with TOP. Kingbury O does not control clock and we do with Henry. Big deal in the humidity and heat. The rookie WR Moore you guys got is going to be a good player. I think his match-up with Molden and Farley will be interesting. We know a lot of DHop and his hands but his wheels do not scare us. He is a chain mover. He was scarier with Watson than with Murray because Watson would throw over the D.

Vrabel knows how to deal with a Murray type since we face two better runners twice the last two years in Lamar Jackson and Watson. I think the physicality of Autry and Simmons is going to be a big factor. Not sure what to make out of Chandler Jones since he has been out and pissed off. The rookie LB and Simmons have to tackle an RB bigger than both of them all day long. Isiah Simmons I expect to help the CB out.

Should be a good physical game and close. I think turnovers will be the key in the heat. Lots of wet balls. I expect it to be lower scoring than most think. I also think the AZ D is going to be gassed in the 4th Q in 90 plus heat with high humidity. That is when the King comes to feast.

I like your WR's and QB but I think Simmons and Autry are gonna harm your OL. 24-21 TN.ler

Last edited:

HammerCards

Veteran
Reaction score
AJB admitted this last year he played the entire year with a meniscus tear. Go look at what he did. Serious production on low targets.

As for Henry. Remember last year TN was without both starting OT for most of the year. OT are both back and the OL is way deeper than last year. I bet we see unbalanced lines to pound Watt and Jones like we did to Watt last year in Houston. As the game went on Watt fades and Henry gets better. Henry got 2000 with scrubs at OT. He put over 200 twice on the JJ Watt Houston team. Close to 500 yards for the season.

JJ Watt is a good player but he is not what he used to be. We saw it last few years. As for your secondary on TN 3 WR set. Lots of luck. I would have told you that with Butler. He is scrappy. Remember this year's TN 11 personal package with AJB, JJ, and Josh Reynolds with Firsker automatically means 7 in the box for Henry. He has killed teams with 8 ad 9 in the box for two years. Cannot imagine what he may do in the run and screen game with that grouping. Last year he killed Watt with a 70 yd screen. Lots of luck with that.

I'm beyond interested to see how Budda Baker deals with the physicality and size of Henry and the shiftiness of Firkser on third downs in the seams when Henry has a light box.

If you think thahis TN D was like last year you're in for a rude awakening too. The D is better upfront and in the secondary. Simmons is a beast and always requires a double team and Autry is a nice addition from Indy next to him. A lot of depth in both places. I think TN DL on your OL is the biggest mismatch that will manifest early. I think TN WR on your secondary will show up with explosive plays. All 3 starting WR's are explosive.

If you had a run game and TE you'd be tough to deal with TOP. Kingbury O does not control clock and we do with Henry. Big deal in the humidity and heat. The rookie WR Moore you guys got is going to be a good player. I think his match-up with Molden and Farley will be interesting. We know a lot of DHop and his hands but his wheels do not scare us. He is a chain mover. He was scarier with Watson than with Murray because Watson would throw over the D.

Vrabel knows how to deal with a Murray type since we face two better runners twice the last two years in Lamar Jackson and Watson. I think the physicality of Autry and Simmons is going to be a big factor. Not sure what to make out of Chandler Jones since he has been out and pissed off. The rookie LB and Simmons have to tackle an RB bigger than both of them all day long. Isiah Simmons I expect to help the CB out.

Should be a good physical game and close. I think turnovers will be the key in the heat. Lots of wet balls. I expect it to be lower scoring than most think. I also think the AZ D is going to be gassed in the 4th Q in 90 plus heat with high humidity. That is when the King comes to feast.

I like your WR's and QB but I think Simmons and Autry are gonna harm your OL. 24-21 TN.ler
"TN is good at everything, TN knows how to deal with all of AZ stars" "Should be close one" lol Thanks for the insight sir!!

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

im a homer but my god, this is a piece of art. get this man in an asylum ASAP. I do like seeing other fans come here but cmon bring a sense of reality. his 24-21 prediction is hilarious after writing up a Titans win 1,000 to zero

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson