Wild Card Weekend Games 2024

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Eagles defense is getting old, too. Cox and Graham are probably done, or ose to it.
I’ve always liked cox. He’s a guy that isn’t in the box score but in his day would just dominate a game. He’s had a decent game tonight even well past his prime.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Do the Eagles even have the option to axe Sirianni? The amount of turnover in coaching ranks is already epic for offseason

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Do the Eagles even have the option to axe Sirianni? The amount of turnover in coaching ranks is already epic for offseason
The option is always there, its just a matter if ownership is willing to pay for it. Someone(s) is/are going to be the scape goat. Its going to be a fascinating offseason for them

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Can the bucs beat Detroit? Detroit are hard to run on, but they give up a lot of big pass plays just like Philly do.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I don’t see it. May keep it close for a while but I see Detroit winning the game.
Especially in that stadium. Baker had a good game tonight, but he was also very shaky at times in the pocket. What that noise in there I think he is going to struggle.

Reactions: PJ1

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Im going to need to see major talent added to this roster and Kyler/Petzing SHOW us they can be dynamic in the passing game before I start thinking about playoffs.

I saw it with Kliff with weapons for a while. Need to see it with Kyler/Petzing. As Troy Aikman said it really is about QB/Coordinator fit.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I’ve seen singular teams collapse in a season, but I never seen 3 do it at the same time.

Miami, Jacksonville, & Philly.
I think you have to add Dallas to that the way they got destroyed by a team that barely snuck into the playoffs.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson