Wild Card Weekend Games 2024

Lorenzo

Reaction score
so, next week is Baltimore v. Houston and Bills v. KC? Those are pretty damn good matchups. 3rd time in 4 years for Bills/KC.
I’m excited to see how stroud plays next week. He has really been impressive. I kind of want Baltimore and buffalo to be in the title game though because it feels like those are the two top teams in the AFC.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m excited to see how stroud plays next week. He has really been impressive. I kind of want Baltimore and buffalo to be in the title game though because it feels like those are the two top teams in the AFC.
I’d be excited to see Baltimore versus either team in the AFC title game. Biggest stars at QB will be facing off.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Bills pretty much seal the deal on that 4th down stop....

Reactions: PJ1

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Officiating still sucks. Bills should have been called on that fourth down play. Holding or PI. I want the Bills to win but NFL has a big problem with officiating.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
there is no predicting the NFL

the Eagles last year were the class of the NFC -- and followed it up with a great offseason and draft

and through week 11 it all looked good......

and now - they cant get out of their own way. Go figure

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Another interference not called. Blatant.
Yeah it was. Good thing they called it on that third down. The NFL has a problem enforcing PI because it happens so often now. I’m sure coaches tell their players to do it and make the refs call it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard