Why will Murray fail?

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Yeah, it's all anyone can go off of because he chose not to participate in any relevant drills or measurements.

And @Crimson Warrior, sorry man, not "giving Murray a chance" and pretending things are great until they're not. I'm sticking to my guns on all of the bad things I see, until someone proves me wrong. Just like the presidency. This was also my stance with Derek Anderson.
What bad things do you see again? Having questions and actually seeing bad things are not one in the same.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
What bad things do you see again? Having questions and actually seeing bad things are not one in the same.
I see all of the things he hasn't done, poor interviews, and leaving programs/sports high and dry. Football is more than 13 games of good tape on the field, with elite talent.

Sorry, there's only one man who can help your argument, and he doesn't take the field at all until minicamp.

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score
I see all of the things he hasn't done, poor interviews, and leaving programs/sports high and dry. Football is more than 13 games of good tape on the field, with elite talent.

Sorry, there's only one man who can help your argument, and he doesn't take the field at all until minicamp.
Like what your saying 75% of a NFL QB is between the ears if it was strictly Athleticism then Brady The Mannings and damn near 80% of the QBs would have been long gone

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yeah, it's all anyone can go off of because he chose not to participate in any relevant drills or measurements.

And @Crimson Warrior, sorry man, not "giving Murray a chance" and pretending things are great until they're not. I'm sticking to my guns on all of the bad things I see, until someone proves me wrong. Just like the presidency. This was also my stance with Derek Anderson.
So now it's a combine thing? Jumping from one thing to the next I see..

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score
I hope Murray succeeds here, but I'll take a stab at why he could fail...

1) Our offensive line... if we have injuries like last year then no QB is going to be successful. His running/escape ability could help him overcome it somewhat.

2) Trouble adjusting to the speed & height of NFL defenses (smaller passing windows, taller/faster dlinemen)

3) He's used to winning... he never lost in HS and only lost 2-3 games in college. The Cards were 3-13 last year and have a completely new offensive & defensive system... it's gonna take some time (probably half a season) before the team starts to play well. Can he handle the adversity when he's never really had to deal with any before?

4) Kingsbury's offense fails at the NFL level, which dooms Kyler from the start.

5) Running offensive sets with 4-5 WRs on the field & no QB protection gets him injured.
Of those you mentioned the O line and KKs offense failure is most likely although injury is a certainty at some time if he hangs round long enough NO ONE to my knowledge has ever played their entire career without some kind of injury even kickers

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score
I don’t think Murray will “fail,” but the expectation of him as a #1 pick is very high. It should be expected of him to be an all-pro and make this team a contender year in and year out.

Eli Manning is a former #1, but merely an above average QB for his career. I think this is where Murray’s level of production will be when it is all said and done (not counting Super Bowls).
Manning is a average to below average QB with the caveat Super Bowl wins

HGC

All Star
Reaction score
Your right and U dont even know what trolling is so I absolutely have something against 1 Year Wonders on Top of hating freaking OU

I don’t think you’re smart enough to troll effectively so I’m certain you have something against the guy and it’s not that he’s a one year wonder. 57 years old and acting like a 12 year old who’s hoping he can come back here in a few months when Murray and the team are struggling so he can say he was right.

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score
I don’t think you’re smart enough to troll effectively so I’m certain you have something against the guy and it’s not that he’s a one year wonder. 57 years old and acting like a 12 year old who’s hoping he can come back here in a few months when Murray and the team are struggling so he can say he was right.
I have said and MEAN this Ok I will not gloat over Anyones Failure Never Have Never Will So You will be sadly Disappointed in that Regard as far as Smart Enough to Troll that maybe just SMART TO HAVE A NURSING DEGREE HOW ABOUT YOU

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Your right and U dont even know what trolling is so I absolutely have something against 1 Year Wonders on Top of hating freaking OU

Alright, let's hear it. Why do you hate the Sooners? You an Oklahoma State fan? Probably not a longhorn since they usually conduct themselves with a little more dignity.

HGC

All Star
Reaction score
I have said and MEAN this Ok I will not gloat over Anyones Failure Never Have Never Will So You will be sadly Disappointed in that Regard as far as Smart Enough to Troll that maybe just SMART TO HAVE A NURSING DEGREE HOW ABOUT YOU

The original post I quoted from you said it’s your hope he doesn’t last 5 years. That would equal failing or injury so you’re full of ****.

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score
Because reasons.

Because height.
Good question just that Murray and KK situation is Very Polarizing. Plus the front office screwing up the whole thing from the get go in addition to the physical stuff I don't care whether Rosen or Murray (although I Want him to fail terribly bad) is any good either its the freaking Front office that screwed up once again, or I would never even Commented on anything Here at all I've Read almost every post since Scorp was on here RIP because it's still the best Place for Cardinals info and Never had an opinion one way or another Till Now.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Mizzou or any team that beats OU

I see.

Okay. It's your fandom Solar7.

For my part, I'll try (very) hard not be Murray's "Tango". :)

While I'm thinking about that fate worse than death, just once for the record, if I was given a choice between winning a superbowl with Rosen, or drafting Murray, I would have instantly chosen the former. First and foremost, I'm a Cardinals fan.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Good question just that Murray and KK situation is Very Polarizing. Plus the front office screwing up the whole thing from the get go in addition to the physical stuff I don't care whether Rosen or Murray (although I Want him to fail terribly bad) is any good either its the freaking Front office that screwed up once again, or I would never even Commented on anything Here at all I've Read almost every post since Scorp was on here RIP because it's still the best Place for Cardinals info and Never had an opinion one way or another Till Now.

You want him to fail? Wow that's pretty poopy that you want our starting QB to fail.

I think the failure was LAST offseason, not this offseason.

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score
I see.

While I'm thinking about that fate worse than death, just once for the record, if I was given a choice between winning a superbowl with Rosen, or drafting Murray, I would have instantly chosen the former. First and foremost, I'm a Cardinals fan.
I dont care bout Rosen/Murray debate that much either it's the Feaking Front Office and Head Coach Screwing the Whole Damn Thing up from the Get go that Pisses Me off More than anything do I think Murray will lead this Team to the Big Dance Anymore Than Rosen or anyone else will the answer is a resounding NO!!!!

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score
I see.

Btw as a nurse there is no fate worse than death and as a heart attack and stroke survivor this is chicken feed its plain funny to me how anyone thinks this is serious try being in a coma for 3 weeks