Why isn't Bruce Arians in the Cardinals Ring of Honor?

SteveKeimFan

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
How is Bill Bidwill and Carson Palmer in but not Big Bad Bruce?

"Bruce Arians will be inducted into the Tampa Bay Buccaneers' Ring of Honor at Raymond James Stadium on January 1, 2023, the team announced on Wednesday.
Arians will ring in the new year with a halftime ceremony during the Buccaneers' Week 17 game against the Carolina Panthers. He will become the 14th member of the Ring of Honor and the fourth coach on the list, joining John McKay, Tony Dungy and Monte Kiffin."

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I guess it’s because the relationship soured at the end? Too bad, the guy was essentially the 2010s equivalent to the 1970s Cards with Don Coryell. Things (really) soured there as well and look at how long this franchise wandered in the wilderness after that. Hmmm…if history repeats we could be looking at a lot more ugly years ahead.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I guess it’s because the relationship soured at the end? Too bad, the guy was essentially the 2010s equivalent to the 1970s Cards with Don Coryell. Things (really) soured there as well and look at how long this franchise wandered in the wilderness after that. Hmmm…if history repeats we could be looking at a lot more ugly years ahead.
This is not because I am a Cardinal fan, but I can still not help but think of Arians as a Cardinal and that Super Bowl Buccaneer's team as Tom Brady's 'you see Belichick, I'm the reason we win championships'

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave