Who's the Guy in Later Rounds Most Teams will Overlook

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
.... because they didn't evaluate him highly enough or skipped over him all together?

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
That rb from Tulane- tahjai sharpe I think, looked damn good in the highlights someone shared in a different thread.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
This guy right here
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
SissyBoyFloyd

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Tyson Bagent, the QB of the Shepherd U Rams, 6'3, 213 lbs, is an interesting look up. Average 350 yds per game over 3 years. He actually has a good arm. It will be interesting to see how nfl teams relate to him being from a tiny school, which I had never heard of. I read that all 32 teams have checked him out, so he certainly shouldn't be overlooked, unless the scout they sent has moved on or been fired since then.

Most of what I could find relating to the kid were simply human interest type stories, more than straight football news and stats.

Last edited:

BulldogCard

Veteran
Reaction score
Maybe Georgia's Bennett. He has something..size will pretty much decide it but he has that it factor.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That rb from Tulane- tahjai sharpe I think, looked damn good in the highlights someone shared in a different thread.

Tajei Sharpe isn't a sleeper anymore. People were already picking up on him before he was rocking the senior bowl this week. Probably a round 3/4 guy now.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Joey Fisher, Right Tackle, Shepherd

At 6'5" and 322lbs he has good hands and pancakes guys for fun. Strong guy that benches 500lbs. Very agressive. Sometimes overly so.

Needs some developing but has NFL traits.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
How about Myles Brooks, LA TECH? I think if he adds some muscle he could become a good cover safety, though he’s been playing CB. He’s a bit of a ballhawk and plays best coming downhill. He’s not a speed demon, but is agile and anticipates routes well. He needs to improve his tackling, but he’s willing in run support. The Cards don’t have a 7th rounder at this point so they’d have to take him with their late 6th or gamble he falls to a UDFA status.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose