Who would like to see play against the Warriors?

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Which team would you rather see play the Warriors in the West finals? I hope OKC finishes off SA tonight. Want to see if Durant/Westbrook and company can find a way to beat GS. Plus, still can't stand the Spurs!!

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Which team would you rather see play the Warriors in the West finals? I hope OKC finishes off SA tonight. Want to see if Durant/Westbrook and company can find a way to beat GS. Plus, still can't stand the Spurs!!

+1

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I don't care who we play I just want OKC and SA to go to game 7 so Green, Bogut and Barbosa get more time to heal and so Curry can get in game shape. his offense was great but his defense was terrible you could see he had no legs.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd like to see the Thunder finish off the Spurs tonight.

This is the Thunder's best opportunity to win the series playing on their home court.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
May be the last game Tim Duncan ever plays. Watch for that reason alone. One of the all time greats.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
either team that comes out of it will be fascinating to watch.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
I know I'm just a bitter Suns fan but I'm really enjoying watching OKC pound the Spurs and Aldridge looking pathetic.

sent from a fone

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I am glad OKC beat the Spurs. I just hate Pop. He is such a smug sob.

I did not expect it though.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

That's funny. I was just telling my wife how much I love him.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

He doesn't let fools walk all over him. He knows his job and his players far better than anyone else and he's reached the point in his life where he doesn't have to put up with the inane second guessing of the media and fans. Good for him. I do know what you mean and I know I've called him a bully a few times myself but I don't think he really is. We've just become so used to this second guessing that when we see someone like Pop refuse to tolerate it we start to think he's the problem.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He doesn't let fools walk all over him. He knows his job and his players far better than anyone else and he's reached the point in his life where he doesn't have to put up with the inane second guessing of the media and fans. Good for him. I do know what you mean and I know I've called him a bully a few times myself but I don't think he really is. We've just become so used to this second guessing that when we see someone like Pop refuse to tolerate it we start to think he's the problem.

It's not that. It's the "not one, but two" crap poking at LeBron and the Heat. I hated the stuff the Heat said too,but an NBA coach should be above that crap. It's the way he got his job. It's the intentional injuring of Steve Nash which I fully believe came from the coach.

I don't really care how he treats the media. Not taking away from his coaching though.

OP
OP
Iceman

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
either team that comes out of it will be fascinating to watch.

Oh yea! Especially if OKC plays like it did last night, GS is going to have their hands full!

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I'd like to see the Harlem Globetrotters play the Warriors.

Oh wait, your question was about the remaining teams in the playoffs??

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's not that. It's the "not one, but two" crap poking at LeBron and the Heat. I hated the stuff the Heat said too,but an NBA coach should be above that crap. It's the way he got his job. It's the intentional injuring of Steve Nash which I fully believe came from the coach.

I don't really care how he treats the media. Not taking away from his coaching though.

Seriously? It just seems really risky to do something like that. Once you tell a player to "hurt" someone, they basically own you. I can't see Pop being that stupid. As for the Bob Hill situation, it looked very fishy from the outside but what do we really know when something like that happens? We get so much mis-information it's hard to tell truth from fiction. All I know is his players are incredibly supportive and loyal and to me that has to be a measure of the man.

Milgod

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Seriously? It just seems really risky to do something like that. Once you tell a player to "hurt" someone, they basically own you. I can't see Pop being that stupid. As for the Bob Hill situation, it looked very fishy from the outside but what do we really know when something like that happens? We get so much mis-information it's hard to tell truth from fiction. All I know is his players are incredibly supportive and loyal and to me that has to be a measure of the man.
I doubt he said to Horry, "Go hurt Steve Nash," but he would have created an environment where Horry thought it was alright to do that.

I can't see how any Suns' fan can like the Spurs or Pop in any way.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I doubt he said to Horry, "Go hurt Steve Nash," but he would have created an environment where Horry thought it was alright to do that.

I can't see how any Suns' fan can like the Spurs or Pop in any way.

Well, it's easy. I'm a Suns fan and I have a lot of respect for Pop. I don't like the way he's taken advantage of the NBA rules through the years but it's a problem I have with EVERY successful NBA coach. I hate the acting, I hate the working of the refs and the way he stirs up the crowd along the way so as to help work the refs. But like I said, they all do it or they fail so it's not on them, it's on the system IMO. I'm not going to hate him simply because he does it better than the other guys.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

This, and all the other stuff like it.

Last edited by a moderator: