Who will win the Pac 12 in 2014

Who will win the PAC-12 Football Crown in 2014?

• Total voters

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would love ASU, but I would have to say

Oregon

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not at all. Hundley doesn't look like a first round draft pick either.

God they were awful today. Defense great in the first half terrible in the 2nd. Hundley terrible in the first half ok in the 2nd. OL was embarassingly bad.

I am still baffled that people are high on Hundley for the NFL, he's a very good college QB but NFL defenses would destroy him. He has no pocket awareness, either runs into the rush or stands there, and he stares at the pass rush.

At the end of that game Jordan Payton literally saved him by making that great comeback catch on the out, if he doesn't come back that hard that's a picksix and UVA is going for 2 to tie the game.

Terrible performance

Azlen

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
And this was against a Virginia team that didn't win a single game in the ACC last year. Don't know if UCLA would have won if Johns had started at QB for Virginia.

NMCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Watching the USC pregame show. They rank Marriota, Mannion, then Hundley as the number 1-3 best QB's in the pac. Kelly came in at 5.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
413 yards of offense and Stanford only manages 10 points? I can't remember but I think Stanford was also in the redzone 8 times!!!

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
413 yards of offense and Stanford only manages 10 points? I can't remember but I think Stanford was also in the redzone 8 times!!!

They just really blew it against USC today. They definitely should've won that game by double digits, but their red zone offense is pathetic.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
College Football in Texas

Wow, the worm has turned in that state. Texas takes a HORRIBLE loss at home, while A&M and Baylor are just rolling.

A&M already has the number 1 ranked recruiting class for 2015, and they and the Bears are going to pick off more elite recruits from Texas. The Horns are in serious trouble. Strong has to prove he was a great hire quickly, or they will slide even further in talent.