Which coach is most likely to implode

Which coach is most likely to be a dub with their respective team

• Bruce Arians

• Kliff Kingsbury

Results are only viewable after voting.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You need to have a "both" & "neither" on the list. I'm hoping it's neither as I'd love to see BA coach a few more years. No one can say for sure how KK will do from a won loss standpoint, but the team will be at least exciting to watch. There's no way we can EVER be as bad as we were last year. We were Tampa Bay 1970's expansion team bad.

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score
Kingsbury will if his system and HIS QB sucks as bad I think they will, how many Big time coaches (with) winning records have tried and failed at this NFL game and how many have succeeded the number of failures far exceeds the successes

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Kingsbury will if his system and HIS QB sucks as bad I think they will, how many Big time coaches (with) winning records have tried and failed at this NFL game and how many have succeeded the number of failures far exceeds the successes
the bright spot is in the defense KK is a glorified OC,...Vance Joseph can bring this defense into the top ten right now

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
BA will be fine this year.

New shtick for the Bucs and he doesn't have Drew Stanton or Amos Jones running special teams (he is assistant to the regional manager).

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
BA has brought in Todd Bowles for his DC and they loaded the defense with draft picks. This will really help the Bucs stay in games. If BA can make Winston a better qb, they will do well.
I was a Winston fan in college(being a Florida State fan) but IMO he's as dumb as a post and has yet to grow up. Don't know if Arians has the kind of patience to bring him along but I do believe this is Winston's last chance.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
I was a Winston fan in college(being a Florida State fan) but IMO he's as dumb as a post and has yet to grow up. Don't know if Arians has the kind of patience to bring him along but I do believe this is Winston's last chance.
As a Louisville fan I hated FSU and Winston.I couldn`t believe all the crap he got away with at FSu.The date rape situation,stealing shrimp from the store and who knows how many other incidents the athletic department covered up for him.

sr7706

Registered
Reaction score
BA won't win with Jameis. Not sure why he isn't staying retired. Kinda strange cuz I thought he was "done" after the his exit with the Cardinals. Just glad we don't hv to deal with it now...

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think Arians is at risk of having a heart attack on the sideline. Dude is so unhealthy and wound tight

You are right about his health. I know some argue about why he retired. I really don't because he has serous health problems. He has had cancer issues several times and as you said has an explosive personality (high blood pressure ?) He took time off during his last two years due to his health. I do like BA but he should have retired to his Georgia Lake home.

sr7706

Registered
Reaction score
Looks like hes already been hitting the sauce...His complexion changes more than anyone iv'e ever seen, besides Steve Keim...

You must be registered for see images attach

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Looks like hes already been hitting the sauce...His complexion changes more than anyone iv'e ever seen, besides Steve Keim...

You must be registered for see images attach

He looks like Steve Keim in the mug shot photo