Where is the "new Front Page"

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's up to Shaggy and Iceman. I only have admin access to the forum section.

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is up and running as of today. Wanted to get everything running correctly before we went live. We are still interested in more writers. We have 5-6 right now. Can never have too many!

OP
OP
Southpaw

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is up and running as of today. Wanted to get everything running correctly before we went live. We are still interested in more writers. We have 5-6 right now. Can never have too many!

Where is the link.
I must have been rejected as a writer after being recruited. That is a good thing.

Reaction score

Who are the writers Iceman? I assume K9 & Mitch are some of the Cards writers.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just checked it out, very nice

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, k9, Mitch and a huge asu football fan David so far. Just waiting for others as well. Southpaw, BRR, cardncub, 82 we would love to have you guys too. I will be putting some up as well, but just getting it going first

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there a way to make it so when an article is posted, it also creates a thread in the forum under that team/topic? That way we could generate traffic to front page from board and to board from front page and initiate discussions off of those articles that typically would have went on the board.

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there a way to make it so when an article is posted, it also creates a thread in the forum under that team/topic? That way we could generate traffic to front page from board and to board from front page and initiate discussions off of those articles that typically would have went on the board.

I don't think so. This forum is vbulletin and the front page is HTML. They are not integrated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard