Where does the halftime meet occur?

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
I was wondering where exactly in the stadium these ASFN halftime meets take place. I would love to put some faces with names when I'm out there for the home opener on the 26th.

Thanks in advance!

earthsci

That Rapscallion!!
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I was wondering where exactly in the stadium these ASFN halftime meets take place. I would love to put some faces with names when I'm out there for the home opener on the 26th.

Thanks in advance!
Behind the North Endzone seats there glass doors leading out of the stadium. Just outside those doors. It's where people go to smoke.

Reaction score
Halftime meets aren't like during the early days of ASFN. We used to sometimes get about 20 or so members meeting at halftime at Sun Devil Stadium.

Now, we typically get about a handful of members at halftime; mainly it is harder to get around at the new stadium due to the crowds. But at least we have the crowds!

To the guys that tailgate (I don't, except when I occasionally crash the Derminator's :)): Cardinal Bob is a true road warrior in his support of the Cardinals it would be nice to show him some hospitality during his visit to UoP, home of the Cardinals.

OP
OP
Cardinal Bob

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
Thank you both! And thanks for the props CardLogic!

I have parking pass for the Blue Lot, but Andy440 is trying get me one for the Orange Lot so we can tailgate on/near the lawn.

If anyone sees a balding blonde dude wearing a red #30 Stump Mitchell jersey, that'd be me! Please say "Hey!"

:raccoon::newcards:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson