When did Jimmy Kimmel Get Hard Up For Quality Guests?

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
kobe strives daily to have the kind of street cred Marion has.. Harry Potter books aint gonna get him it.. :D

The street cred only the mean streets of Waukegan, Illinois can provide. ;)

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The street cred only the mean streets of Waukegan, Illinois can provide. ;)
:thumbup:

edit: Judges also would have accepted that Marion lost whatever street cred he had with his Lego Man haircut.

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kobe doesn't strive for street cred. He wouldn't be talking about soccer, cooking, Harry Potter and his kids if he were striving for street cred.

Marion strives and fails every day to be worth the money he is paid. Or to create his own shot.

whats up with his rap album then?

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who said he needed money? He doesn't need money now yet he'll take sponsors or renegotiate contracts to get more money. He could play for $20 a year and never need money again. But easy opportunities to make money are hard to turn down. That's one he should have turned down.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
He needed money? I doubt that.. He's not like Mike Tyson or Pac man Jones trying to make money after his primary source was cut off..

Keep in mind he made the record back in his first or second year. Plus Tyra Banks sang on it too. Cant fault him for that. ;)

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you really marry Jeff Gordon? That would be about the only thing that makes that belief above true.

Tyra is hot.

So what? Jessica ALba is hot too, but Im not gonna go get her to sing back up on my cd..

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, and also I don't think you are going for street cred much either when one entire verse of your rap is in Italian, and half of it is fashion designers.

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, and also I don't think you are going for street cred much either when one entire verse of your rap is in Italian, and half of it is fashion designers.

huh? is this something from his rap cd? i thought they decided not to ever release it.. how did you hear it?

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
huh? is this something from his rap cd? i thought they decided not to ever release it.. how did you hear it?

It's the K.O.B.E. song with Tyra.

I bet it is on youtube somewhere....he did it live a couple of times. Horrific.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
What exactly are you going for with a verse like that? Project Runway cred?

the donald

Reaction score

dude, you guys seriously took some polyjuice potion, that dang avatar is messing me up. who is that anyways?

also, to the one guy, what is wrong with jay leno? if anything else his car collection makes him the 2nd best late night TV host.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dude, you guys seriously took some polyjuice potion, that dang avatar is messing me up. who is that anyways?

LOL!!

If you weren't a niner fan, we could be friends. :D

The guy in the avatars all over the board is a guy who post on the board here, Pariah...he was on the broadcast of the Denver/Arizona preseason game (he lives in the Denver area and had great seats). He was on the tube about 200 times during the game, so we took a screen cap and are giving him hell. He is our good luck avatar now.

Oh,and we are about to expelliarmus the Niners on Monday Night, with our lucky Pariah avatars leading the way. Alex Smith Slytherin has no chance against our Gryffindor champion, Matt Leinart, and crew. DumbleQ and Severus Fitz are seeing to it.

the donald

Reaction score
LOL!!

If you weren't a niner fan, we could be friends. :D

The guy in the avatars all over the board is a guy who post on the board here, Pariah...he was on the broadcast of the Denver/Arizona preseason game (he lives in the Denver area and had great seats). He was on the tube about 200 times during the game, so we took a screen cap and are giving him hell. He is our good luck avatar now.

Oh,and we are about to expelliarmus the Niners on Monday Night, with our lucky Pariah avatars leading the way. Alex Smith Slytherin has no chance against our Gryffindor champion, Matt Leinart, and crew. DumbleQ and Severus Fitz are seeing to it.

well manusky is going too confundus matt leinart. and protego the goalline. and patrick willis, he is the master of the cruciatus curse

for ex.
You must be registered for see images

while vernon will have the impervious charm on himself. and moran norris is an excellent caster of the impedimenta jinx, it usually stops the LBs cold in their tracks.

oh and we will possess the stone, and go into battle with bill walsh at our side.
You must be registered for see images attach

dude, i can't believe we just did that. oh and the avatar thing is awesome when you know the story of it.