What's your favorite kind of pizza?

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rosati's thin crust pizza with sausage. mushrooms, pepperoncini, and garlic is excellent.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
FischerKing said:
i prefer meatlovers from pizza hut - the more dead animal the better (well, as long as it's not the little fishies - yuck). i don't like olives or mushrooms either - totally gross.

shawn

When we go to Oregano's for pizza, we get what we laughingly call the carnivore special:

Stuffed pizza with sausage, pepperoni, meatballs, onions and mushrooms

Good stuff.

No fish, no pineapple and no green peppers for me.

Djaughe

Reaction score
LVCARDFREAK said:
I remember Nello's in Scottsdale. I used to go there. Good pizza!

Does anyone remember NYPD PIZZA? Or something like that. They were/are located in North Scottsdale and had great pizza. Anyone know if they are still around?
I think there is one in chandler - near price fwy...

Mr.Dibbs

Cap Casualty
Reaction score
Eat at the New Jersey Pizza Company in Flagstaff- that's my favorite kind of pizza!

Mr.Dibbs

Cap Casualty
Reaction score
Mulli808 said:
Where is the NJ Pizza Co. in Flag?

It's on the East Side, if you go over Cedar or on 4th street you can get to it. The building has tons of art painted on it. Their address is New Jersey Pizza, 2224 East Cedar Ave. #6.

Anybody going up for the Cardinals camp should eat there. The pies only take about 20 minutes. 774-5000, you name it, they got it. I usually go with an extra cheese and white onion.

Last edited:

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's a place in PA where I used to work called Guiseppies. We'd get mushrooms, onions and these kick ass marinated green peppers. Yum!

Black olives and dead animals on pizza suck.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jersey Girl Cards Fan said:
There's a place in PA where I used to work called Guiseppies. We'd get mushrooms, onions and these kick ass marinated green peppers. Yum!

Black olives and dead animals on pizza suck.

So does that mean that live animals on pizza are OK? :D

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
AzCards21 said:
Mt Veggie? Sounds like you and the cows, chickens and pigs have the same tatse. A veggie anything is what you feed the animal before you kill and eat it.

Waitress- Our special today is the veggie tray!
Customer- That's not food! That's what food eats!

:biglaugh:

:raccoon:

Well...I am vegetarian...so thus the Mt. Veggie.

Nello's in Awhatukee is awesome!

schel

This is our year!
Reaction score
I like racoons on my pizza. And deer (wait, Tango isn't around anymore right? :D)

schel

This is our year!
Reaction score
arthurracoon said:
Hey, at least I don't like prunes on my pizza like 40yearfan does. I'm not nasty like that ;)

OP
OP
thirty-two

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
arthurracoon said:

Hey Arthur, what does your handle mean anyway? I think you told us once but I forget.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thirty-two said:
Pizza is cheese and tomato sauce...

Eatza Pizza Pizza Buffets (AZ, CA, etc) have BBQ pizza, Tostaco pizza (like a tostada on your pizza slice), Spinach pizza, many more regular styles...and several dessert pizzas (cherry, cinnamon, chocolate,etc).

OP
OP
thirty-two

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brian in Mesa said:
Eatza Pizza Pizza Buffets (AZ, CA, etc) have BBQ pizza, Tostaco pizza (like a tostada on your pizza slice), Spinach pizza, many more regular styles...and several dessert pizzas (cherry, cinnamon, chocolate,etc).

lol i know - i've tried the dessert "pizzas" but they're just dessert that's pizza shaped! :D

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Eatsa Pizza is gross dude....

My brother likes their Frito's and bean pizza.... Its just a pizza crust with Frito's chips with some Rosarita Refried beans an some cheese thrown on top.... Disgusting dude

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
thirty-two said:
Hey Arthur, what does your handle mean anyway? I think you told us once but I forget.

It doesn't mean anything at all.

It was made up randomly by a friend and I used it as my screenname.

maddogkf

You think KFCs still open
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sun Devil Stadium, Sect 27, Row 34, Seat 8
I like Florencia's. Before they were in Ahw, they were at Dobson & Guad & they didn't have a liquor license.

However, you could take in your own beer or wine & they'd put it in the fridge for you & get it for you when you wnated a cold one.

Me & the wife would go grab a sixer of Mich or bottle of wine & they'd take it back & keep it cold & bring us a frosty mug & serve the drinks like we bought them from the restaraunt.

They had great pizza. THe owner was a younger lady that looks like Michelle Pfiffer. I guess they got a liquor license when they moved to Ahw, but I will always remeber the place on Dobson & Guad. It was a small quaint place & it was awesome.

Now, I like Red Devil pizza when I can get it.

Best toppings - pepperoni, meatball, Italian sausage, extra cheese....:thumbup:

At home, we order Rosatti's thin crust. We also try to order from the mom & pop places instead of the chains (Domino's, Pizza Hut, Papa John's)

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"Eatsa Pizza" is the "Pancho's" of Italian food. I wouldn't be surprised if that is where Giambi picked up his parasite.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I am surprised (or maybe not) by the popularity of Nellos pizza. I have never had such a bland tasteless pizza in all my life. After all the hype, that is a pie that was a major letdown.

The pizza joint I grew up with back in IL is opening a place at I10 and Ray Rd (Chandler?) and I will make the trek from NE Mesa for it. Place is called Aurelio's and last I heard there was some building issue holding it up but it will get here.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
schel said:
Hey, at least I don't like prunes on my pizza like 40yearfan does. I'm not nasty like that ;)

Just make sure you use the stewed prunes instead of the dried prunes. They're a lot easier to chew when you have your teeth out. :D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson