What! The Cardinals could have had Jim Brown?

Metcalf Rules

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I had no idea. It may or may not be true. Even so, a good article with some interesting facts about Cardinals legend John David Crow. I’m a longtime fan dating back to the early 70’s but even he was before my time.
https://retrosimba.com/

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
TO didn't beat a toddler with a stick to the point of breaking the skin. Peterson did.
If OJ is still in the HOF then AP can get in. Granted his trial was after his induction ceremony but if he wasn’t ousted after that, then AP can get in

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If OJ is still in the HOF then AP can get in. Granted his trial was after his induction ceremony but if he wasn’t ousted after that, then AP can get in
OJ's alleged crimes happened years after he played and inducted. Now, I'd find it hard to believe that had this happened before he was inducted that he would have been but I may be wrong.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lol of course he gets it. That’s ridiculous. Lawrence Taylor is in the freaking hall of fame
I'm glad you find child abuse a joke. Maybe you should take in an abused child into your home for a while to see how funny it really is. ******.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Geez guys, enough.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm glad you find child abuse a joke. Maybe you should take in an abused child into your home for a while to see how funny it really is. ******.

Dude my mom grew up on a farm getting hit with a switch is pretty damn common in the country and it does break skin. Would I do it? No but do I consider it child abuse? No

I remember my dad going hard on me with his belt. Do I consider myself abused? No.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dude my mom grew up on a farm getting hit with a switch is pretty damn common in the country and it does break skin. Would I do it? No but do I consider it child abuse? No

I remember my dad going hard on me with his belt. Do I consider myself abused? No.
Whipping someone to the point of breaking the skin isn't abuse? Dude, I'm no spare the rod kind of guy but to imply that whipping someone to the point of breaking the skin isn't over the top is a crazy mindset. So you're mom got whipped so that makes it OK? You know what? Why don't you open your home to some of these kids who are in foster care from abuse and tell them that being whipped is no big deal. I'd love for you to open their bedroom door because they're crying because they were dreaming of getting a hit with a switch and tell them to buck up and go to sleep. And getting cracked across the ass with a belt isn't abuse but whipping a kid to the point it draws blood is and to think otherwise is idiotic.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Whipping someone to the point of breaking the skin isn't abuse? Dude, I'm no spare the rod kind of guy but to imply that whipping someone to the point of breaking the skin isn't over the top is a crazy mindset. So you're mom got whipped so that makes it OK? You know what? Why don't you open your home to some of these kids who are in foster care from abuse and tell them that being whipped is no big deal. I'd love for you to open their bedroom door because they're crying because they were dreaming of getting a hit with a switch and tell them to buck up and go to sleep. And getting cracked across the ass with a belt isn't abuse but whipping a kid to the point it draws blood is and to think otherwise is idiotic.

Stop. Like I said VERY COMMON in the country. If you can’t see the difference in discipline and abuse then that’s your deal.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave