Welcome to Yahoo Sports Pro Football Pick'em.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello Southpaw aka WallyBurger,

You have created the Private Group called ASFN 2017 NFL Pick em and the Pick Set called Southpaw in that group. To allow other people to join this group, send them the Group ID# (30582) and the Password (go big red). Remember, it is the Group ID#, not the group name, that other people must use to join your group.

You are now ready to participate in Pro Football Pick'em. Your goal is to earn more points than other people by selecting the winner of each of this year's games. Now, you can even set up your group to keep picking through the playoffs!

Thanks for joining. Good luck.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello Southpaw aka WallyBurger,

You have created the Private Group called ASFN 2017 NFL Pick em and the Pick Set called Southpaw in that group. To allow other people to join this group, send them the Group ID# (30582) and the Password (go big red). Remember, it is the Group ID#, not the group name, that other people must use to join your group.

You are now ready to participate in Pro Football Pick'em. Your goal is to earn more points than other people by selecting the winner of each of this year's games. Now, you can even set up your group to keep picking through the playoffs!

Thanks for joining. Good luck.
this button should give you a link.

You must be registered for see images attach

cardinals

Veteran
Reaction score
Hey...how do these confidence points work? I'm a newb at this one.

I hate them myself..but...pick who you think will win like usual. The games you think will definitely finish like you picked them to,you give the most points to.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Sorry guys. I tried to play with the group, but Yahoo is too dumb to let me in. It's why their market share has almost vanished. Group ID & password worked, but then they wanted my email, which they then said they didn't recognize. So I dropped down and clicked on Sign Up. Entered my name and email. They then said an account with that email already existed. It's like Groucho Marx used to say, "I wouldn't join a group that would have me for a member." Have fun!