Welcome to Phoenix, Bridges

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ayton already has a lengthy thread. Need another for our other top 10 pick.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I love the kid, I think he could be a beast.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Best 3 and D guy in the draft. Shoots 43% from 3 that's Steph curry type stuff right there coming out.

7 foot wingspan comes from a great program and is a leader.

There's a lot to like about this kid.

Looks like TJ Warren is the odd man out.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
He and Jackson provide exactly what PHX needs if they want to play Booker at PG every so often because that will take away the responsibility of defending the primary ball handler. I feel Bridges' ceiling could be a Kawhi Leonard if he can reach his potential to become a complete 2 way player.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He and Jackson provide exactly what PHX needs if they want to play Booker at PG every so often because that will take away the responsibility of defending the primary ball handler. I feel Bridges' ceiling could be a Kawhi Leonard if he can reach his potential to become a complete 2 way player.
That is interesting. Booker in a Harden role? The defensive pressure is off of him now.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think we will see a lot of Booker, Bridges, Warren, JJ, and Ayton.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is interesting. Booker in a Harden role? The defensive pressure is off of him now.

Houston wasn't a legit title contender until they got a legit PG. Booker in a Harden role with a real point? Great. Booker in the Harden role without it doesn't seem like it's going to be as successful.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
I may be assuming a lot here but I don't think he was super excited to start his NBA career with mom looking over his shoulder every minute.

Rab

Angry Vedder
Reaction score
Logjam at SF. Admittedly I don’t know enough about Bridges but I would imagine Warren is now more expendable than ever since the Suns made this aggressive move to get him.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gambo on Bridges.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

1tinsoldier

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Logjam at SF. Admittedly I don’t know enough about Bridges but I would imagine Warren is now more expendable than ever since the Suns made this aggressive move to get him.

like i said in the draft thread,
the Bridges maneuver gets better if we trade TJ for something fresh
he has the stink of being a core piece of the team with worst record and worst defense and we need to wash it away.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
like i said in the draft thread,
the Bridges maneuver gets better if we trade TJ for something fresh
he has the stink of being a core piece of the team with worst record and worst defense and we need to wash it away.

You keep saying that without explaining why Booker doesn't have the same stink and the same need to be moved.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my question is what is Josh Jackson thinking tonight?

Rab

Angry Vedder
Reaction score
my question is what is Josh Jackson thinking tonight?
I don’t think JJ has anything to be worried about. Both players can be interchanged at both forward spots depending on matchups. It’s Warren who should probably be thinking he’s changing locations. Just my opinion.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t think JJ has anything to be worried about. Both players can be interchanged at both forward spots depending on matchups. It’s Warren who should probably be thinking he’s changing locations. Just my opinion.

he should have been thinking about that even before tonight, IMO.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson