Week 17 Snap Counts + Thoughts (at E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles)

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Thoughts:
Really tight offensive rotation. Interesting that Michael Wilson and Greg Dortch got the lion's share of the snaps. Zach Pascal had 17 snaps and zero targets.
Team's not worried about managing James Conner's snaps this late in the year. Has to be a season high in snaps and touches. Only one target in the passing game, but he definitely made it count.
Congrats to BJ Ojulari for leading the OLB group in snaps. Zaven Collins had one tackle.

OP
OP
kerouac9

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Well part of the reason JCs snaps are high is because of how awesome the offense was this. TOP was 40 minutes and 220 in rushing yards.

I think it's because we ran a lot of plays. Conner has played over 50 snaps in a game twice -- against Washington in Week 1 (52 snaps/84% of total) and against Pittsburgh (52 snaps and 76% of total). There are probably certain formations and situations where only Conner has gotten reps or is more trusted. He usually plays about 65% of the snaps.

T-most touches this season with 27 (also the Pittsburgh game).

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Who the hell are most of those D guys???? That's freaking amazing we won with a Jr College lineup.
during the game it was making me crazy that on offense, the playclock was ALWAYS running down below 5 secs

and then i realized that it was by design.

it was all about protecting that D and keeping them off the field

if the Cards are in the game next week, i suspect the same thing will happen

Last edited:

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who the hell are most of those D guys???? That's freaking amazing we won with a Jr College lineup.
Just shows the power of a ball control offense. Only 5 starters left on the defensive side of the ball. It’s a total MASH unit. Amazingly they were somehow able to slow down the Eagles offense.