We Won!

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I won't be impressed with more wins, but I really like Kyler Murray's decent bounce back. I was afraid a major drop off was happening, but probably just some rookie woes at this point. Nice to see him succeed in a game that had so many storylines on each side.

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
We went from being disgusted by .500 seasons to looking forward to a .500 season in the coming years to being an incredible success.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Always nice to get wins.Still the wins have been versus teams with a record of 15-41.Add the Lions tie 18-51-1.Thats pretty bad.Maybe some light at the end of the tunnel.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’ll always love Steve Wilks. Without Wilks we don’t have Murray. And without Murray, we have no future. For the 2nd time (Lomax being the 1st), we have an exciting QBOF that at least gives us a chance for success. Whether it’s Keim or another GM altogether, there’s now an opportunity to build around something special. It’s up to MB to decide if Keim has the ability to do that.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Always nice to get wins.Still the wins have been versus teams with a record of 15-41.Add the Lions tie 18-51-1.Thats pretty bad.Maybe some light at the end of the tunnel.

well that’s kind of how a rebuild goes. Beat the teams your supposed to beat, be scrappy and competitive against the good teams

Then next year mix in some wins against the good teams

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
1. Kudos ro to Chris Jones

2. We took our eye off the ball after going up 14 - 0 and our poor tackling created the 33 yd TD run by Chubb that brought them to within 7. Life would be easier if we kept our foot down on the pedal 100% of time.

3. Murray would have graded out close to 100% had he not underthrown Clay.

4. Arnold certainly came out of nowhere, didn't he?

5. Loved the run blocking - especially by the right side of the OL.

6. We needed that win.

That's all I got.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
well that’s kind of how a rebuild goes. Beat the teams your supposed to beat, be scrappy and competitive against the good teams

As a fan for 50 plus years I know what rebuilds are like as several other long time fans know.Just hoping real steps are going to be made for long term success.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score

I mean, that’s how any rebuild goes, but not a good rebuild necessarily. An encouraging sign in a good rebuild is beating a couple of good teams, not barely hanging on against bad teams.

That said, yesterday was good all around. Very little room for complaints on my end.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
As a fan for 50 plus years I know what rebuilds are like as several other long time fans know.Just hoping real steps are going to be made for long term success.

this offseason is going to be really important gonna have money to spend

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
1. Kudos ro to Chris Jones

2. We took our eye off the ball after going up 14 - 0 and our poor tackling created the 33 yd TD run by Chubb that brought them to within 7. Life would be easier if we kept our foot down on the pedal 100% of time.

3. Murray would have graded out close to 100% had he not underthrown Clay.

4. Arnold certainly came out of nowhere, didn't he?

5. Loved the run blocking - especially by the right side of the OL.

6. We needed that win.

That's all I got.
When you spend most of the year struggling to get the lead, it can be easy to not know what to do when you get a big lead. That is one step in learning how to win.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I mean, that’s how any rebuild goes, but not a good rebuild necessarily. An encouraging sign in a good rebuild is beating a couple of good teams, not barely hanging on against bad teams.

That said, yesterday was good all around. Very little room for complaints on my end.
I love how we ran the ball Sunday. Our WR's don't get a whole lot of separation so running the ball opens that up a little more. Our defense has kept us from winning more games. Could very easily have 8 wins right now. Twice against the 49ers. Hopefully the defense gets fixed in the offseason? Enough to win a few more of those close games anyways.