We can all agree, this loss is on me

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
So we can all stop arguing. :)

As everyone in the Dbacks forum knows, I am a 100% guaranteed curse for the home team and I made the selfish decision to go to this game. I know guys, I know.

Still had a great time and was nice to see some old faces! The gameday experience has progressed ina good way since the last game I attended and it was so great to get my Dad in the stadium again. All in all it was a great day.

However I officially apologize to the fanbase and I will try to abstain from going to anymore games.

Go Cards!

You must be registered for see images attach

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
at this point I want you to go to all games including away games so we can get the number one pick again.

Cardsfanstl

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

As everyone in the Dbacks forum knows, I am a 100% guaranteed curse for the home team and I made the selfish decision to go to this game. I know guys, I know.

Still had a great time and was nice to see some old faces! The gameday experience has progressed ina good way since the last game I attended and it was so great to get my Dad in the stadium again. All in all it was a great day.

However I officially apologize to the fanbase and I will try to abstain from going to anymore games.

Go Cards!

Stay home next time.

:sarcasm:

NYCARDS

Registered
Reaction score
Did you and your dad sack KM 8 times yesterday? Keep going to the games and enjoy yourselves

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well. Aren’t you and your dad handsome things. [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Go Cards!

I'm hoping to break that curse for you man, flying out there from Louisville, KY next Saturday & will be at my first SFS game. Hoping to bring them luck?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose