Watching Preseason Games

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I recall signing up and paying to watch preseason games on line last year.

Thought I did this on the NFL.com site. Don't see this offer there now.

Anybody know how to get the preseason games?

Thanks....

Dougmo

Veteran
Reaction score
NFL network is claiming they are showing all pre-season games if you have that.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The Cards have one PS game on national tv (NBC), the rest will be on the NFL channel on a delay. Our first game will be aired on Sunday morning at 3AM, Eastern Time. Though, I'll have to double check the time. What I do is to follow the game on the computer (live), get the stats and then know what to look for when I watch the 'tape' of the game.

OP
OP
P

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Cards have one PS game on national tv (NBC), the rest will be on the NFL channel on a delay. Our first game will be aired on Sunday morning at 3AM, Eastern Time. Though, I'll have to double check the time. What I do is to follow the game on the computer (live), get the stats and then know what to look for when I watch the 'tape' of the game.

A shame the preseason package isn't offered again on NFL.com. I believe it was $20 last year but maybe it was more. Was nice to see the games live.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
That's a weak excuse, because the NFL Network has done what they are doing the last few years.

So if that's their reason, why did they create that streaming option to begin with? As far as I know what they are doing on NFLN is what they were doing the entire time they offered streaming.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NFL Network is showing RedZone free for the preseason and season 1 of the regular season.

Watched last night and it's a good way to see the highlights in all these games

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
WOW!

Hubris at an all-time high.

Last year, you could watch the preseaon for $20.

This year, it is $99.00 because as noted above, it is bundled into a full season application.

Yet, you look at the reviews and this application has been HORRIBLE, absolutely worthless to most that paid $100 and tried to use the application.

I already have the NFL ticket, and I AM NOT PAYING $100 for 3 preseason games, and a scrimmage. Screw that. I like the Cardinals but I can wait the few hours to record the game on NFL Network, and watch it later.

RIDICULOUS.

If it were not for the amazing talent on the field this league would be tanking right now, because the management of the league is HORRENDOUS. Goodell is the poster child of uber-wealth people that do not have a clue how to do anything but spend money, be a dictator, and think they are doing a good job but are not. What happens when you have a horrible upper management team for a product that sells itself, is the people below adapt and work around the madness at the top to try and produce something of worth.

Not surprised a poor decision of bundling this application is follow by a large scale failure during its release. That is new age, uber-wealth lead business for you. Clueless and blind because the money pit is too deep and they can't see over it.

So, yeah, NO WAY on preseason streaming this year. NO WAY!

Jim Otis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
WOW!

This year, it is $99.00 because as noted above, it is bundled into a full season application.

Yet, you look at the reviews and this application has been HORRIBLE, absolutely worthless to most that paid $100 and tried to use the application.

I already have the NFL ticket, and I AM NOT PAYING $100 for 3 preseason games, and a scrimmage. Screw that. I like the Cardinals but I can wait the few hours to record the game on NFL Network, and watch it later.

RIDICULOUS.

If it were not for the amazing talent on the field this league would be tanking right now, because the management of the league is HORRENDOUS. Goodell is the poster child of uber-wealth people that do not have a clue how to do anything but spend money, be a dictator, and think they are doing a good job but are not. What happens when you have a horrible upper management team for a product that sells itself, is the people below adapt and work around the madness at the top to try and produce something of worth.

Not surprised a poor decision of bundling this application is follow by a large scale failure during its release. That is new age, uber-wealth lead business for you. Clueless and blind because the money pit is too deep and they can't see over it.

I must agree , I have the Ticket , and no damn way am I going to pay a hundred bucks to see preseason games . It's like they are making a statement to us fans , We See You Coming !!!!!!!

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
WOW!

RIDICULOUS.

Couldn't agree more. Especially the part when the situation sets itself up where a product sells itself, or they have a monopoly, or just no competitors, and they think they are doing everything right and it's because of their decisions they are making money, instead of just being in a lucky/perfect situation to make money... and they are DESPITE their decisions.

Of course, eventually this situation flips and then everything collapses around them because they find out the hard way that they are clueless, and don't know how to do anything. (Sadly the average Joe working who tries to fight this... if they aren't fired to begin with for raising concerns, they are fired as the fallout of the collapse of the idiocy... and the people at the top get golden parachutes)

As long as the money flows (or funny money), everyone at the top can do no wrong and their decisions, no matter how insane, are bulletproof.

The NFL is DEFINITELY in this situation, and Mark Cuban isn't far off with his poignant criticism.

Lots of companies are. Spybook and Suckerberg is one, Apple and their iWatch is another. The way we allocate money in this country is so inefficient it's hilariously bad. At this point, almost every IPO is a scam.

Does anyone realize that right now, ~78 percent of IPO's are unprofitable, which is 2% greater then at the peak of the dot com bubble!

Anyways, I'm done, just wanted to showcase that the NFL isn't alone, it's rampant throughout Wall Street, with basically anything it touches, and there will be massive consequences the average Joe will have to pay for it.

Last edited:

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
WOW!

RIDICULOUS.

This

redforceone

Veteran
Reaction score
They do have a 7 day trial for FREE on NFL.com - just make sure you cancel or you will be charged the $99

Mitch

Crawled Through 5 FB Fields
Reaction score
They do have a 7 day trial for FREE on NFL.com - just make sure you cancel or you will be charged the $99

I went to the website but couldn't see where to sign up for the free trial. Can you or anyone tell me how?

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
NFL Gamepass sucks, I bit the bullet and paid for it and it just won't work! I have looked at other forums and it seems a ton of people have the same issue

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Google front row sports click link 2 close the pop ups and thales game is on!

Austin Zonie

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
How does the Sunday Ticket not include the preseason? Ridiculous. Not even a decision for me. Wait for the recording.

Mitch

Reaction score
I signed up for the free one week trial and the video feed of the game was crystal clear. Quite an improvement. I am considering paying the $99.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/08/14/nfls-new-game-pass-sputters-for-preseason-games/

Setting aside for now the concerns expressed by some PFT readers who wanted only the preseason games for $19.99 not the whole thing for $80 more, the product currently hasn’t been working for plenty of subscribers.

I’m one of them; after signing up last night for the free 7-day trial with credit card numbers provided for activation in a week, I was able to watch up to four games at once. It was great, despite the meaningless nature of the games.

Tonight, I initially had no access. It’s obvious from the NFL’s Game Pass Twitter account that many others were having the same issue.

The problem, for me, has recently resolved. But if the NFL hopes to attract people to pay $100 for a bundle of three different products that inexplicably can’t be bought separately (somewhere, the antitrust lawsuit already is being drafted), it’s important that logging in to watch games be as easy as turning on a TV.

Chaz

observationist
Reaction score
They appear to have some growing pains with converting the former GameRewind and AudioPass into one converged GamePass app. I have not had any problems with the computer version but the mobile app has had mixed results. Another update came through today I saw.

The GameRewind was great last season. I loved having access to the coaches film on Tuesday.

So far I don't see the coaches film on the GamePass mobile app.

Last edited:

Mitch

Reaction score
They appear to have some growing pains with converting the former GameRewind and AudioPass into one converged GamePass app. I have not had any problems with the computer version but the mobile app has had mixed results. Another update came through today I saw.

The GameRewind was great last season. I loved having access to the coaches film on Tuesday.

So far I don't see the coaches film on the GamePass mobile app.

Chaz---do you get to save the games or have unlimited access to them? Thanks for giving me the link!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson