Watch David Johnson

Skipper1111

Rookie
Reaction score
Watch David Johnson run into the first defender and fall down, every time.
Why?
We need to replace many players on our team and wether they are celebrities or not should not matter, imo.
Cardinals fan for life, but please give us some wins.
Thanks

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Watch David Johnson run into the first defender and fall down, every time.
Why?
We need to replace many players on our team and wether they are celebrities or not should not matter, imo.
Cardinals fan for life, but please give us some wins.
Thanks

If you think David Johnson is part of the problem, you haven't been paying attention.

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Those saying DJ isn’t part of the problem are major homers, dude got paid now he’s a shell of his former self

gbrim21

Veteran
Reaction score
Please go watch David Johnson from 2016. He isn't the same guy this year. He drops passes and doesn't break tackles, doesn't hit the hole with same burst. Ppl saying he's playing hard are in denial. Watch the actual play on the field

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

But please continue to tell me that DJ is the problem

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
Those saying DJ isn’t part of the problem are major homers, dude got paid now he’s a shell of his former self
I don't understand why every detail about the situation is ignored and it is assumed that DJ should be producing for some reason. A terrible scheme, worse play caller, patchwork o-line that wasn't good to start with, aging Larry, weak WR corps, rookie QB and a defensive, presumably unaggressive HC...but DJ is the problem?

gbrim21

Veteran
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

But please continue to tell me that DJ is the problem
Nice stat. Now show me that he's breaking tackles at the same rate as 2015 and 2016.

gbrim21

Veteran
Reaction score
I was thinking the other day trade him for a 1st but Keim would blow the pick
Even though I think he sucks this year, I don't think we should trade him. Gurley's down year was because of the offense around him too, yes, but to argue Gurley himself played well was wrong that year. He bounced back. No reason to think DJ can't too. But it's denial to say he's playing well.

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
Even though I think he sucks this year, I don't think we should trade him. Gurley's down year was because of the offense around him too, yes, but to argue Gurley himself played well was wrong that year. He bounced back. No reason to think DJ can't too. But it's denial to say he's playing well.

Okay...who said he was?

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I don't understand why every detail about the situation is ignored and it is assumed that DJ should be producing for some reason. A terrible scheme, worse play caller, patchwork o-line that wasn't good to start with, aging Larry, weak WR corps, rookie QB and a defensive, presumably unaggressive HC...but DJ is the problem?

Go watch Saquon Barkley and tell me DJ runs anything like him. Barkley is surrounded by an abysmal team .

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Go watch Saquon Barkley and tell me DJ runs anything like him. Barkley is surrounded by an abysmal team .
Barkley isn’t getting hit 1-2 yards behind the LOS almost every time he touches it either

Anybody from this planet would be a little gun shy from that. Wouldn’t you?

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think the contract has anything to do with it

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson