Standing Tall And Traded
Reaction score
Horry
Bledsoe
Mcdyess
Twins (I’ll count them as one)
Ariza

Just off top of head. If I scoured our rosters over the years likely changes

morris punks and horry for sure. Was Mcdyess on there for you because he bailed on us?

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’d put Vince Carter in there, he just completely did not put in any effort for us even though he tried to play

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Horry
Beasley
The Morrii
Beasley
Turkeyglue

With a special shout out to Goran, Zoran, Bledsoe and Brandon Knight.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Josh Jackson doesn't crack anyone's list or is he better left forgotten? He's probably #5 on mine.

Ariza
Morrii
Beasley
Bledsoe
Jackson

Horry didn't bother me much when he was a Sun. I know there was the Ainge incident but who doesn't want to chuck a towel in Danny Ainge's face? It's what Horry did after his time here that makes me hate him. That hip check on Nash was such a low class punk move.

Jackson makes the list for how he fizzled out here and the whole getting his toddler (or was it infant?) child stoned.

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Whorey- #1 no doubt
Morrissess- Duh
McDyess- That whole Nick VanExcel thing REALLY pissed me off.
Bledsow- obv
Okobo because f him for being on the team sooo long and not doing a damn thing.

Favorites
Cotton
Joe Proski
Barkley
Mark West
Greta Rogers

Last edited:

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sam Cassell, Robert Horry, Penny Hardaway, Oliver Miller, Richard Dumas.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whorey- #1 no doubt
Morrissess- Duh
McDyess- That whole Nick VanExcel thing REALLY pissed me off.
Bledsow- obv
Okobo because f him for being on the team sooo long and not doing a damn thing.

Favorites
Cotton
Joe Proski
Barkley
Mark West
Greta Rogers

Has anyone seen Muggz and Greta in the same place at the same time? Kind of odd, if you ask me.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wanted sooo bad to love Oliver Miller.

Oliver Miller was interviewed during a recent Suns game. From what I could tell, he looked like he had slimmed down.

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Still nothing huh.. I figured he would be gone but I don’t think he is going anywhere now.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kuzma ain’t making this team a contender and he’s already said he’s opting out after the season.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kuzma ain’t making this team a contender and he’s already said he’s opting out after the season.
If this team can get and stay healthy (big IF), adding Kuzma without losing any key players gives us a fighting chance to win it all. But even with him, our playoff fortunes still probably depend on CP3 playing close to his 2021 regular season level. Anyway, I think it gives us enough of a shot that I'd be willing to spend a pick or two even though Kuzma could turn out to be a one year rental.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well, if it ends up being the case I hope my assessment of Kuzma as a "mopey, disinterested, mercurial, loser" is way off.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If this team can get and stay healthy (big IF), adding Kuzma without losing any key players gives us a fighting chance to win it all. But even with him, our playoff fortunes still probably depend on CP3 playing close to his 2021 regular season level. Anyway, I think it gives us enough of a shot that I'd be willing to spend a pick or two even though Kuzma could turn out to be a one year rental.

I appreciate your optimism but this team doesn’t have a shot in hell at winning a championship with out without Kuzma, Healthy or hurt.

The mentality is not there anymore. Championship teams don’t get blown out by 20-30 regularly. This team has shown they are willing to quit when the going gets tough all the way back to the playoffs last year. Championship teams don’t quit.

We need a culture change

Last edited:

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, if it ends up being the case I hope my assessment of Kuzma as a "mopey, disinterested, mercurial, loser" is way off.
He isn't the mopiest, but he can be mopey. He isn't the most disinterested but he often seems like he's uninvested in the outcome. He isn't the most mecurial but he isn't the most stable either.

I see so much Odom in him (mentally and emotionally) and have always assumed it's for the same reason (pot) but if so, a lot of young frequent users mature out of those personality issues. He's talented enough to be a solid number 2 guy on the best team in the league but his inconsistency prevents that. And maybe as a number 3 or even number 4 guy, he can remove "loser" from his resume.