xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
GimmedaBall

GimmedaBall

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
any notes? I'm curious but not curious enough to watch a bunch of videos

Well, I've got my opinion on what I'm seeing---I've been putting a lot of that in my posts on some of the other topic threads. For these videos, put down Lucielle for a few minutes and draw your own conclusions. You're a big boy and can pour your own milk and grab your own cookies.

I'm curious to read if others are seeing the same things I see when I watch the videos.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I've got my opinion on what I'm seeing---I've been putting a lot of that in my posts on some of the other topic threads. For these videos, put down Lucielle for a few minutes and draw your own conclusions. You're a big boy and can pour your own milk and grab your own cookies.

I'm curious to read if others are seeing the same things I see when I watch the videos.

I mostly view the website from my work computer and youtube is blocked :)

I'll wait to see what people say :)

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I have have not watched the videos, but I have noted in Game threads his throwing motion is too long/not efficient, doesn’t step into throws enough, he telegraphs his passes and has a lot of tells. Is that what these show?

Last edited:
OP
OP
GimmedaBall

GimmedaBall

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I mostly view the website from my work computer and youtube is blocked :)

I'll wait to see what people say :)

Be careful---your viewing history is probably under scrutiny by management. Even with Youtube blocked they might be checking where you are logging on with the Internet. .

Be glad to be working and wait until you get home to read the comments. Big Brother is watching.

OP
OP
GimmedaBall

GimmedaBall

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I have have not watched the videos, but I have noted in Game threads his throwing motion is too long/not efficient, doesn’t step into throws enough, he telegraphs his passes and has a lot of tells. Is that what these show?

Somewhat. The list of 'tells' I posted on a different thread was my observations. Did you notice my list from the SeaTurkey game was corrected for the Pats game---and didn't make a difference. LOL.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Be careful---your viewing history is probably under scrutiny by management. Even with Youtube blocked they might be checking where you are logging on with the Internet. .

Be glad to be working and wait until you get home to read the comments. Big Brother is watching.
I've been on asfn the whole ten years I've worked there. not a worry in my body

OP
OP
GimmedaBall

GimmedaBall

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I've been on asfn the whole ten years I've worked there. not a worry in my body

Man, do they have the goods on you.

Better resign now before they can fire you. That'll teach 'em to expect work on work time.

Last edited: