UNCENSORED 2024 Draft Thread

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Reiman stole the show at the combine with his hands and his blocking ability. As the Cardinals build an offense around what offensive coordinator Drew Petzing wants and needs in a post-Kliff Kingsbury era, finding a tight end who can play in-line and kick out defensive ends and linebackers in the run game is a must-have. Reiman will do that while showing the agility, power and flashing the speed to be a quality "Y" tight end with last year's star rookie Trey McBride working as an "F". -- Matt Miller

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
i haven't looked up any grades yet but who's had the best draft this far

cards
detroit
washington
chicago
other

Cardinal

All Star
Reaction score
Smh Monti has no clue how to make picks that require some scouting. Only good at making obvious picks, but then can't make them when teams are calling him about trading down.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
No one knows how any of these players will turn out, and MHJ alone keeps this from being a terrible draft, but I think that every pick but MHJ and Benson didn’t represent good value compared to where they were ranked vs others still on the board that could have filled needs. I’m growing progressively more disappointed, but hope like hell they all prove me (and the draft pundits overall) wrong!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No one knows how any of these players will turn out, and MHJ alone keeps this from being a terrible draft, but I think that every pick but MHJ and Benson didn’t represent good value compared to where they were ranked vs others still on the board that could have filled needs. I’m growing progressively more disappointed, but hope like hell they all prove me (and the draft pundits overall) wrong!
Yeah… end of day, I think my thoughts about this draft will be summed up with one thought:

At least they didn’t screw up the Harrison pick.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Smh Monti has no clue how to make picks that require some scouting. Only good at making obvious picks, but then can't make them when teams are calling him about trading down.
but didn't monti become a gm after starting out as a scout

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn