unan1mous

jenna2891

potential get-away driver: go!
Reaction score
on the run from johnny law... ain't no trip to cle
anyone watch this? it was kind of interesting and very messed up.

Fox Website said:
UNAN1MOUS
A dynamic hybrid of unscripted drama and competition

From the producers of “The Biggest Loser” and “Beauty and the Geek”

In a dramatic new television experiment, a diverse group of nine strangers are locked in a bunker, where they’ll remain until they decide who is worthy of a 1.5-million-dollar cash prize.

There is a catch, though, because the longer it takes to make a unanimous decision, the less money there will be to win. If they take too long, they will be left with nothing.
Upon entering their isolated living quarters, the nine contestants are cut off from the outside world, locked away, and presented the opportunity to win $1.5 million. The only thing standing between them and the money is a simple vote. If they are able to come to a unanimous decision about who should win the money, the game is over. If the outcome of the vote is not unanimous, the money clock is activated and the cash prize begins its countdown with potentially thousands of dollars lost every hour until the next voting period.

In every episode, each of the nine contestants, who include a minister, an atheist, a ladies’ man and a feminist, must convince the others to vote only for him or her. Before the vote, personal facts, secrets and lies are revealed, perhaps helping them decide who should receive the money. As the game progresses, contestants will be eliminated from winning the cash prize, but – in a television first – they will continue to live in the bunker and will continue to vote.

Will contestants’ greed for the money outweigh their desire to help someone potentially less fortunate than themselves? Who will lie and connive, and who will be truthful and sincere? No matter what, the final vote must be UNAN1MOUS.

not mentioned in the synopsis is the fact that if anyone leaves the bunker (which has no windows and they aren't allowed clocks) before the vote is unanimous, the amount of money is immediately cut in half.

they pick three secrets (every contestant has one) at random and then the people vote on which secret they think is the worst. whoever has their secret picked is eliminated, but they still have to stay and vote until the end.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
definitely messed up ..... after the first person was eliminated I'd of been tempted to say that's it's a game of chance anyway might as well flip some coins, determine a winner and get out of dodge

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
yeah, that was my first thought

maybe it's against the rules as the guy stated that they have to vote for one and only one winner - don't understand why that one and only one winner couldn't share the pot a bit

maddogkf

You think KFCs still open
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sun Devil Stadium, Sect 27, Row 34, Seat 8

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
maddogkf said:
..... made me drool all over myself in the lving room.

I keep putting off getting my wisdome teeth pulled because of this. i sweriously hate it when i drool...it makes me feel way too special.

you'll never take my wisdom teeth dr. denton....never......

CardFan67

Don't touch my tail!
Reaction score
This show is bad.... There are two people on there that have to be plants... I totally believe they are actors atempting to make this drag out and dwindle the money.... If there is another season I will be shocked...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard