Trufant On KDUS This Morning

az643dp

"The Tugboat"
Reaction score
Trufant was just on KDUS. He sounds like a sharp dude. If we end up trading down becasue Suggs was not available, Trufant would be a good pick because he fills two positions...CB and Punt Returner. If this were the case, we better get lucky in the pass rush department.:D

Ed B

The Matt Joyce of Posting
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Originally posted by az643dp
Trufant was just on KDUS. He sounds like a sharp dude. If we end up trading down becasue Suggs was not available, Trufant would be a good pick because he fills two positions...CB and Punt Returner. If this were the case, we better get lucky in the pass rush department.:D

Trufant in round 1 and a guy like Peek or Dewayne White in round 2 is looking like a very possible scenario.

OP
OP
az643dp

az643dp

"The Tugboat"
Reaction score
Originally posted by EndZone
What about if Newman drops to us, Newman or Suggs?

If Suggs or Newmann are there, I would take them at six. If we have to trade down, Trufant is not a bad option, however, I get the feeling that someone may trade up to get him.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Originally posted by EndZone
What about if Newman drops to us, Newman or Suggs?

Suggs. Suggs can help us more than Newman, and I have Suggs graded higher. Younger, more upside, greater need.

EndZone

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Originally posted by kerouac9
Suggs. Suggs can help us more than Newman, and I have Suggs graded higher. Younger, more upside, greater need.

Newman fills two positions.

EndZone

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Originally posted by SECTION 11
Groce was a better returner! woo hoo!

draft leftwich, draft mcgahee, section eleven for president

Agree

Ed B

The Matt Joyce of Posting
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
The "newman fills two positions" argument is a little weak......if we sign this guy to a massive contract and start him in the secondary, they're not gonna let the dude risk getting killed returning punts for very long.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ed B
The "newman fills two positions" argument is a little weak......if we sign this guy to a massive contract and start him in the secondary, they're not gonna let the dude risk getting killed returning punts for very long.

I agree Ed....it was the same thing that fans said about Knight, and though Knight actually looked good, the team didn't try him for too long.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn