Triumph the Insult Comic Dog DVD

Bob Chebat

The Silencer!
Reaction score
This is a collection of clips from Triumph at various events. Westminster Dog Shows, Bon Jovi at Giants Stadium, a trip to Quebec and at a line of people waiting to see Attack of the Clones. Hilarious stuff.

If you like Triumph, you'll love this DVD. If you've never heard of him, Blockbuster has it for rent.

While on Hollywood Squares and sitting next to Kathy Lee, he asked the host what Triumph and Regis Philbin have in common. "Last year, we both dumped our *******!"

I did not get a chance to look through the "Extra Poop". I don't know if the JLo butt sniffing comment from the MTV Music Awards is on there. He asked if he could sniff her butt, and told her, "for dogs, it is the equivalent of climbing Mount Everest." She was not amused. Poor sport.

One more funny clip was with Richie Sambora of Bon Jovi. He asked him if Heather Locklear was blonde, DOWN THERE at the doggie door. Later, he humped Heather's arm.

cardsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Very funny...actually I think the extra's are even funnier and longer than the main part you should have watched it!!!

OP
OP
Bob Chebat

Bob Chebat

The Silencer!
Reaction score
SunCardfan said:
Very funny...actually I think the extra's are even funnier and longer than the main part you should have watched it!!!

Once I get back on my financial feet, I plan on owning this one. Hopefully soon I will get to see what I missed.

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love Triumph! Does it have his appearence on Space Ghost?

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
YES!

We have a winner!

:notworthy

A dvd two-pack of "Late Night with Conan O'Brien:10th Anniversary Special" and "The Best of Triumph, the Insult Comic Dog" will be mailed to these winners: Elaine Fischer, Hunter Payne, Marie Madison, Brian Jones, and Bob Chebat. The correct answer was: Stargate SG-1.

:fans:

Congrats Bob!!

BIM

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Renz said:
I like Triumph. I think Allied Forces is their best album.

[aging self]I actually have a Triumph album.[/aging self] :D

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I own it, it is kinda lame in one way, its too short. They left off a lot of stuff.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FWIW: Next Tuesday, on Last Comic Standing, the comics from both houses will roast Jay Mohr. They'll also be joined by a celebrity comic during the roast...Triumph the Insult Comic Dog. :cool:

cardsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
SameOleGee said:
I own it, it is kinda lame in one way, its too short. They left off a lot of stuff.

I thought it was very long! All the extras and stuff... It lasts for what? like over three hrs probably? I think one of the reasons my former GF and I broke up was over that movie! (She doesn't have much of a sense of humor and was upset at me for wanting to watch the whole thing)