Trash Clean Up Event

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmmm

I plan to work that morning since the cardinals game is at 10am Sunday but I could take my son to that event instead with my jeep...

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It ticks me off that people use an area, and then trash it, ruining it for everyone else. Pack/Drive it in, Pack/Drive it out.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It ticks me off that people use an area, and then trash it, ruining it for everyone else. Pack/Drive it in, Pack/Drive it out.

Its most everywhere I go. Although hiking through Payson at horton springs this weekend, I saw almost no trash. It was nice.

BillsCarnage

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
4peaks is a mess. Though there was a cleanup a few months back.

If someone could create a magnet that would pickup brass they'd be a millionaire. The amount of bullet casings up there is unbelievable.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
4peaks is a mess. Though there was a cleanup a few months back.

If someone could create a magnet that would pickup brass they'd be a millionaire. The amount of bullet casings up there is unbelievable.

Bullet casings are one of the most frustrating ones. I have always picked up my spent casings.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
Its most everywhere I go. Although hiking through Payson at horton springs this weekend, I saw almost no trash. It was nice.
Yeah, the people who travel to Payson are great. I go up there often and I rarely see any trash left behind.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn