Tornado hits Cardinal room

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oooohhhh what is this mystery item

it was a gift to me from a guy that is kind of shady. I have a guess of where it came from and that it is 100% one of a kind. Not sure how he got it but he doesnt get things in the way most people get things. Ive always had it tucked away as I dont know where it came from and its flipping HUGE.

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
same here ....I have a TON of extra stuff.... I have a large office FULL of Cards gear
let me know some of the items

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
So sorry for your tragedy. I agree if you let us know what you lost we can help replace it! I have a lot of stuff from the 80's and 90's just sitting in storage.

Yeah, what a great time to commit insurance fraud! :mulli:

LOL!!!

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank God you guys are alright. You can fill your new Cardinal room with the 2016 Super Bowl Memorabilia! :D

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
I spoke with Greg yesterday, he is really upbeat about the whole thing. He is a contractor by trade so the rebuild is the least of his concerns. It is killing him to toss his Cards memorabilia in the trash though. When he sees all of you guys offering things to replace the things he lost, well he'll get all warm and fuzzy, and may need one of those came towels. :D

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad to see everyone is ok. So sad to hear the horror stories of these natural disasters

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear everyone is okay. Sorry for the loss and damage to your home.

Definitely keep us posted as to what Cards gear you lost.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad everyone is okay. Once things settle down, definitely share an address so people can send stuff to you.

:thumbup:

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Glad to hear everyone is ok. That's the important thing. You'll start making new memories with the SB run this year.

Had to laugh at the suggestion to commit insurance fraud though.

OP
OP
okcardzona

okcardzona

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
We needed a good laugh., and this thread gave it to us, my wife said , "please tell everyone not to send you more Cardinal stuff". we lost a lot but I have closets full. some of it I haven't seen in years. Collecting Cardinals memorabilia has always been my hobby, and it gives me a lots of joy. Right now it is packed in boxes, and when the house is ready, it will be fun getting it ready for display in my new room. I think I will leave one area empty,for a superbowl win! Thanks everyone . Some of the things damaged - Display cabinets,hats, signed Tillman picture, (that one hurts) Chi cards pennants, daughter's first cardinals shoes, framed autograph Lomax jersey. cards rugs ect

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
My daughter's best friend is going to Oklahoma on a Softball scholarship, out of two visits, she has already logged her first 4 hours in a tornado shelter.

I think it's pretty safe to say OK gets more than it's fair share of inclement weather.

Cardsfanstl

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Greg,

Just came back from vacation and sorry to hear this happened. Glad Brenda, the kids, and yourself are all ok.

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
last wed a tornado ripped apart my house. we were in the tornado shelter and everyone is all right. In Okla we have tornado shelters like people in Phoenix has swimming pools... But my Cardinal room took a direct hit. I have been collecting Chicago,St Louis, Phoenix and Arizona Cardinal stuff for 40 yrs. And it hurts to say I lost about 40 percent of it. The house will be rebuilt, and I hope to be back in the Cardinal room by the second preseason game. what the hell ,Oklahoma weather Right.

First off, great to hear you and your family are all safe...that's huge.

Shoot me a PM with an address and info and I will see if there is anything I can pull off for you and get out your way that might be a solid center piece for the new room.

I'll actually be heading out that way end of the week with Mike.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Damn Greg I'm sorry to hear that my friend. Thank God you & your wife are ok. :)

I've never seen rain like this here in Texas...unbelievable.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn