Tonight is guaranteed win night for the Sting

coyoteshockeyfan

Fool In The Rain
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Arizona Sting are set for tonight's season opener, which is guaranteed win night, meaning that if the Sting do not win everybody in attendance is given a free ticket to the next game. There will also be free t-shirts for the first 5000 in attendance and a tailgating party. The Sting play Colorado, who knocked Arizona out of the playoffs last season. Game time starts at 7:30 tonight, and will also be broadcast on Cox7.

http://www.arizonasting.com/news/press_release_details.php?op=details&ID=5533

Phill11

The Payphone Man
Reaction score
Well, looks like everyone gets into the next game free. Sting lost 10-6.

OP
OP
coyoteshockeyfan

coyoteshockeyfan

Fool In The Rain
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, the people that show up for the games are actually there for the popcorn. I don't get why you are insisting on making unfunny wisecracks about certain Arizona teams today, but it is trolling and it will not be tolerated.

PHXSportsFan4

Time for baseball season.
Reaction score
What is attendance like for Sting games? I'd like to see a game to see what it's like if I ever make it back out to Phoenix anytime soon. I would imagine it's probably cheap, and somewhat entertaining I guess. I'm not into lacrosse or anything but it's something different and I think I would enjoy it.

OP
OP
coyoteshockeyfan

coyoteshockeyfan

Fool In The Rain
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is attendance like for Sting games? I'd like to see a game to see what it's like if I ever make it back out to Phoenix anytime soon. I would imagine it's probably cheap, and somewhat entertaining I guess. I'm not into lacrosse or anything but it's something different and I think I would enjoy it.
5000-7000 a game.