TNF: Bengals at Ravens (Amazon Prime)

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First drive. Red zone. Ravens moving the ball well. Mark Andrews hurt and in a lot of pain. Commercial break.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Andrews walked off on his own power. Is pacing on the sidelines.

Gus Edwards scored. TD Ravens. 7-0

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Lamar does all the work. Edwards ges the TD. And people really think Edwards is the MVP of the Ravens offense.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Mahomes, Joe Burrow in that order. But with injuries mounting to Joe, oh boy

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I was watching a show early this morning, and it seems that burrow may have actually been injured before the game... There was a quick video of him entering the stadium and street clothes and he had on long sleeves and a jacket but you could see what people think was a brace on his right wrist.. and the video was taken down shortly after people started commenting on it.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When you have Burrow and Andrews in your fantasy team :bang:
Right? It's now been confirmed that both are out for the rest of the season. Ouch.

Andrews with an ankle injury and Burrow with a wrist injury (he couldn't even hold a ball on the sideline).

Bkbobo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You do realize that you’re talking about Baltimore? I’ve spent enough time there to be an expert on what a $hit hole it truly is.
Lived there for about 8 months. Both cars got broken into, a city bus makes an illegal turn and took my front bumper off, and the last night living there, someone clipped my car. Of course they didn't stop and the cops would not come out since it was a hit and run. Oh Baltimore, good times, lol.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lived there for about 8 months. Both cars got broken into, a city bus makes an illegal turn and took my front bumper off, and the last night living there, someone clipped my car. Of course they didn't stop and the cops would not come out since it was a hit and run. Oh Baltimore, good times, lol.
It’s very sad what that area has become. Baltimore was part of my Sales Territory for like 25 years. Thank God I had a carry permit.