Titans | Sign Ryan Fitzpatrick

sportznutt

Canadian Card
Reaction score
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/3240/ryan-fitzpatrick

Titans agreed to terms with QB Ryan Fitzpatrick, formerly of the Bills, on a two-year contract.
The Titans trade out 37-year-old Matt Hasselbeck for the 30-year-old Fitzpatrick. The talent gap between the two is minimal, and Fitzpatrick isn't a threat to Jake Locker's job as the starter. FitzMagic will take most of the first-team reps at quarterback this spring with Locker missing time as he recovers from shoulder surgery. Fitzpatrick started all 16 games for the Bills in 2012, completing 60.6 percent of his passes for 3,400 yards, 24 touchdowns, and 16 interceptions. He also lost six fumbles.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Doh.

Byron Leftwich, paging Byron Leftwich, can you please limp up to the front desk, you have a telephone call.

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
I would have liked him as our backup. I think this year is our rebuild year so who needs a QB anyway. Not us we have Stanton and Skelton.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
That's a good fit for him. He'll have an opportunity with better WR talent than he had in Buffalo.

I'm very happy we didn't sign him though... I don't see him as anything more than mediocre, and wouldn't want to watch him tease just enough talent for us to pass on a QB in the draft.

I don't think Geno will make it to #7, so I think our QB stable looks something like Stanton, Hoyer, 3rd/4th round pick.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
I would have liked him as our backup. I think this year is our rebuild year so who needs a QB anyway. Not us we have Stanton and Skelton.

The rebirth of Double Deuce?

I don't see it happening

Sam Wise

Big, Dumb, Stupid Looking
Reaction score
Honestly he is way better than Stanton, best of the FA QB's also would have been a smart hire due to the outcry from fans, since he is a hometown boy. Comparing him to Leftwhich is just stupid. He has the work ethic of Brady, a student of the game. He may not be the most talented guy, but I bet Larry would have approved. He has the tools and is still pretty mobile.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard