xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My crew are going super early to this one because of some cup giveaway. Some giveaways I can get behind... but a cup? This thing is going into my cabinet and will probably not be touched again until my family is trying to sort out my will, at which point it will go in the trash.

Moral of the story, I am going to pregame early, then arrive to the arena very early, with the idea that we will get our cups, then go to the FanDuel lounge for a couple hours before the game...

So, I am going to be completely tanked for this one. In the moment I will know the situation but I doubt I will remember anything after halftime.

... Go Suns.

I still have Kevin Johnson, Dan Marjerle and Charles Barkley coffee cups. Haven't used any in all these years.

Hopefully they will end up in a thrift store that does some good when I'm gone and in the hands of another Suns fan.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's not that I disrespect the Timberwolves, but get this game over with, because I am more interested in seeing how the Blazers measure up to the Suns without Damian Lillard. I feel the same way about the Wolves as about Blazers--may they make the playoffs. Partly because the Suns haven't met the Blazers in the playoffs since 1995 and have never played the Timberwolves (mainly because the Wolves don't normally make the playoffs); partly because I'm bored of seeing the usual teams from Texas or California face the Suns every playoffs. It has been refreshing to not see the Lakers; they're not missed.

We just played NO and Dallas, teams from the south-ish. California has over 25% of the western conference in it, so i'm not sure what you're expecting.

I dont care who we play as long we are in it.

Carolinacacti

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
My crew are going super early to this one because of some cup giveaway. Some giveaways I can get behind... but a cup? This thing is going into my cabinet and will probably not be touched again until my family is trying to sort out my will, at which point it will go in the trash.

Moral of the story, I am going to pregame early, then arrive to the arena very early, with the idea that we will get our cups, then go to the FanDuel lounge for a couple hours before the game...

So, I am going to be completely tanked for this one. In the moment I will know the situation but I doubt I will remember anything after halftime.

... Go Suns.
Looking forward to your in game play by play

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
We don't need to. It's not like Gobert can hurt you down low, and Towns doesn't want to.

If we lose it's because we have a bad shooting night.
Yeah I’m gonna bet we think otherwise after this game.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
When you see how wildly incompetent they are on defense and how badly they mesh on offense… you’ll change your tune.

They’re 4-3 with maybe the easiest schedule in the league so far.

Suns by 30.
I hope you’re right. Haven’t seen them play yet.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suns and blazers met in playoffs in 2010 I think. Blazers had prime Aldridge and suns won.
Yeah, that was the year Portland screwed up and brought Brandon Roy back despite being injured, perhaps hastening the end of his career (just my uninformed opinion). He missed the first 4 games but played the last 3 and had he been healthy, or had he not played, we probably don't win that series. Roy was a -35 in the final two games and hurt them on both ends of the court.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yeah I’m gonna bet we think otherwise after this game.
Twin towers hasn't worked in decades, and it only worked when there was no use of the three point line.

I am not scared of the big's at all. Far more afraid of ANT.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Twin towers hasn't worked in decades, and it only worked when there was no use of the three point line.

I am not scared of the big's at all. Far more afraid of ANT.
The Bucks literally beat us for a title with a Twin Towers duo of Giannis/Lopez.

Not saying the T-Wolves will have the same success, but having a big frontline isn’t the barrier to championship entry you make it out to be.

And before you say the Wolves are two centers… KAT is a perimeter player who’s much more like a Nowitzki PF than C.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Torrey Craig is available tonight.

Carolinacacti

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The Bucks literally beat us for a title with a Twin Towers duo of Giannis/Lopez.

Not saying the T-Wolves will have the same success, but having a big frontline isn’t the barrier to championship entry you make it out to be.

And before you say the Wolves are two centers… KAT is a perimeter player who’s much more like a Nowitzki PF than C.
One of these things is not like the other, The Greek freak

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Bobby Portis was a part of the Bucks success as well.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The parlay is:

Booker 2+ threes
Cam Johnson 2+ threes
KAT 2+ threes
Booker 4+ assists
Jock 4+ rebounds

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Giannis is a real big that can bully you and 100% takes total advantage of his size. Neither of these guys do that.

There are really only 2 bigs in the league that actually play big super effectively. Giannis and Zion. Those are the only 2 you have to have bigs that can guard.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Secondary teeny parlay is

Suns -4
Gobert 12+ rebounds
Booker over 28
KAT over 22

That's a free bet that pays way better than my above bet. $4 to to win $50

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kyle Anderson is available for the Timberwolves.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's good to see Deandre Ayton getting up some shots pregame although he is out tonight.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
It's good to see Deandre Ayton getting up some shots pregame although he is out tonight.

Really good.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I don’t see any similarity whatsoever in those bucks and these wolves.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t see any similarity whatsoever in those bucks and these wolves.
That wasn’t the point. The point made was we would be okay tonight, even without Ayton because Twin Towers absolutely hasn’t worked in 20 years. The Bucks proved that wrong. Their size overwhelmed us.

We’ll see tonight if the Wolves can do the same after many here scoffed at the idea. I’m going y’all are right.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave