Timberwolves @ Suns Sunday Playoff game thread 4-28-2024 - Game 4

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
much love to everyone in here

we had higher hopes for this season and it was more disappointing than the last

but before we get into the what we need to do and the who needs to goes - wanna say it was nicer in here this year - in general as a group - some folks didn't post as much but - and i don't have the data on hand - im pretty sure the assault rate was lower - kinda all suffered together in mysery - props to the die hards because honestly - at any point if would have clicked and done so consistently - sky limit

anyways better days - ishbia probably realizing it'll take more than money - rest of us realizing we're either stuck, f**cked, or sh*t out of luck

final note: book wasn't shook tonight - it just wasn't the suns night - or at least the second half - beal got some contemplating to do - I think kd will coach them better than vogel is capable of

love you guys - sorry if i said some stupid ish to you this year - and see yall tomorrow

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some final stats.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suns got swept. Simply a massive embarrassment for the organization.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It just feels like crappy icing on the cake the Suns may have been the springboard for Edward’s taking his game to the next level.
Greatness will find a way. He’s passes all tests. He just has it all, the poise, the confidence, athleticism, outside shot, handles.

I’m watching him and was telling my daughter that if you can imagine someone slightly taller and with just a bit more athleticism than Ant, that is MJ.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

but before we get into the what we need to do and the who needs to goes - wanna say it was nicer in here this year - in general as a group - some folks didn't post as much but - and i don't have the data on hand - im pretty sure the assault rate was lower - kinda all suffered together in mystery - props to the die hards because honestly - at any point if would have clicked and done so consistently - sky limit

anyways better days - ishbia probably realizing it'll take more than money - rest of us realizing we're either stuck, f**cked, or sh*t out of luck

final note: book wasn't shook tonight - it just wasn't the suns night - or at least the second half - beal got some contemplating to do - I think kd will coach them better than vogel is capable of

love you guys - sorry if i said some stupid ish to you this year - and see yall tomorrow
Great post! Tough season, but honored to have mired through it with y’all

Oh, and we’re the first team to ever get swept by the wolves. Awesome. Cherry on top of this putrid season.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Vogel was a baffling hire that made no sense from Day 1. Dude has no personality and no concept of how to work with stars. How he got the Lakers with LeBron a natty is beyond me. Get him off my team. Find a coach who’s smart and can relate to the big three.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score

but before we get into the what we need to do and the who needs to goes - wanna say it was nicer in here this year - in general as a group - some folks didn't post as much but - and i don't have the data on hand - im pretty sure the assault rate was lower - kinda all suffered together in mysery - props to the die hards because honestly - at any point if would have clicked and done so consistently - sky limit

You are a good dude BirdGangThing and a pretty enthusiastic fan.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Greatness will find a way. He’s passes all tests. He just has it all, the poise, the confidence, athleticism, outside shot, handles.

I’m watching him and was telling my daughter that if you can imagine someone slightly taller and with just a bit more athleticism than Ant, that is MJ.

Funny that you consider him a smaller MJ. I can see that. I think Ant is who Amare would have been if he were 6'4". Either way, he's special. He's one of those talents who is fun to watch and hard to root against. Hope he has a healthy long career.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know we didn’t talk about it much but Vogel still playing with rotations, in the playoffs and putting dudes out there at times during the playoffs that had ZERO contributions was completely baffling to me. He he that bad of a coach or was it desperation?

I don’t care. Vogel has not business being here next year.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Funny that you consider him a smaller MJ. I can see that. I think Ant is who Amare would have been if he were 6'4". Either way, he's special. He's one of those talents who is fun to watch and hard to root against. Hope he has a healthy long career.
That's what I love about this guy. It's attitude. He's an alpha all the way. Jordan had great talent, but it was his mentality that made him such a winner. Ant Man has that.