Timberwolves @ Suns Sunday Playoff game thread 4-28-2024 - Game 4

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I will say at least they showed up for the whole game and at least KD and Booker finally did their jobs.

The team still needs to be blown up.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
First addition for next year is find some players who give a crap. This whole season has been so nonchalant in many ways.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I’ve never been so happy to see a season come mercifully to an end.

Lol. That breakaway dunk . . . Jesus this team.

Congrats to Booker for scoring 49 while getting eliminated again. At least he didn’t go out like a punk this year (what a silver lining…).

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It just feels like crappy icing on the cake the Suns may have been the springboard for Edward’s taking his game to the next level.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
As a Suns fan always horrible to lose. Especially this way. Definitely not built for the playoffs as I thought. Need a PG so desperately

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I’ve never been so happy to see a season come mercifully to an end.

Lol. That breakaway dunk . . . Jesus this team.

Congrats to Booker for scoring 49 while getting eliminated again. At least he didn’t go out like a punk this year (what a silver lining…).
Dude he did everything in this game. Blame him for being down 0-3, but don't slam him because this is an elimination game and he didn't score 55 instead.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
I truly believe Vogel may be the worst coach the Suns have ever had. I know many of Sarver's bargain basement hires (Porter, Watson, Kokoskov) were pretty lousy, but mostly they had inferior talent to work with. Vogel just gave us all a season long demonstration of incompetence in just about every phase of NBA coaching.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I truly believe Vogel may be the worst coach the Suns have ever had. I know many of Sarver's bargain basement hires (Porter, Watson, Kokoskov) were pretty lousy, but mostly they had inferior talent to work with. Vogel just us all a season long demonstration of incompetence in just about every phase of NBA coaching.
One of the worst, yes, but Terry Porter was worse than you remember.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
As a Suns fan always horrible to lose. Especially this way. Definitely not built for the playoffs as I thought. Need a PG so desperately
I was incredulous at your belief that this team could do anything, but I give you mad credit for crazy optimism.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Dude he did everything in this game. Blame him for being down 0-3, but don't slam him because this is an elimination game and he didn't score 55 instead.
I literally said he didn’t go out like a punk.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Final:

Timberwolves 122 - Suns 116

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads