This and That

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
A couple of things:
1. This is the bye week, and I just hope that no member of the Arizona Cardinals does anything stupid. Fingers crossed.
2. I know that after the bye, we expect Kyler to return. And maybe Hop, as well. Is there any other injured player/players that we might get back?
3. I'm very happy with the play of Rondale Moore. But, here in NY, I'm reminded by friends, who are Jets fans, that when it comes to WR's, they have the best Moore (Elijah). Are they correct?

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Leroy Kelly just cause he is the best all around football player I’ve ever seen. Multiple Punt return and rushing championship and could pass great! This and that haha

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
A couple of things:
1. This is the bye week, and I just hope that no member of the Arizona Cardinals does anything stupid. Fingers crossed.
2. I know that after the bye, we expect Kyler to return. And maybe Hop, as well. Is there any other injured player/players that we might get back?
3. I'm very happy with the play of Rondale Moore. But, here in NY, I'm reminded by friends, who are Jets fans, that when it comes to WR's, they have the best Moore (Elijah). Are they correct?
To date your Jet friends are correct as Elijah Moore has had a bigger impact than Rondale Moore.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
A couple of things:
Ask your jets friends who Elijah is competing with for touches? Rondale is shining on a team with dhop, aj green and Christian Kirk ahead of him

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Bears are probably going to have an interim HC by the time we get to Chicago. Wonder what will be changed in the 10 days they have off from Turkey day to next Sunday.

Reaction score
Leroy Kelly just cause he is the best all around football player I’ve ever seen. Multiple Punt return and rushing championship and could pass great! This and that haha
I feel that Kelly often gets overlooked in discussions regarding running back greats, simply because he followed the GOAT, Jim Brown, in Cleveland!

NuttinButTDs

Registered
Reaction score
A couple of things:
My biggest fear of something stupid other than getting wasted, is partying with a lot of folks over thanksgiving and then testing positive. This is one of the ideal weekends when Covid transmission will be at a higher rate.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ask your jets friends who Elijah is competing with for touches? Rondale is shining on a team with dhop, aj green and Christian Kirk ahead of him

E Moore has 57 targets 33 catches more yards and 4 TD's but 1/4 of his yards came in the last game.

R Moore has 55 targets 47 catches, because we only throw him the ball short, 1 TD. E Moore has better stats but he has 2 more targets in 2 less games because he's on a bad team so he gets more chances.

Both good players. And I'm trying to pick up Elijah in fantasy so not knocking him at all

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Bears are probably going to have an interim HC by the time we get to Chicago. Wonder what will be changed in the 10 days they have off from Turkey day to next Sunday.
They would have to lose to Detroit. I think if Fields doesn’t play they win with Andy Dalton. He is experienced. I rather play Fields. I think if Dalton plays this Thanksgiving they win and Nagy stays.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
I feel that Kelly often gets overlooked in discussions regarding running back greats, simply because he followed the GOAT, Jim Brown, in Cleveland!
Seems he is connected for life to the Fullback. Mr Brown retired the year I was old enough to watch and understand. As a wee kid, Kelly was my focus in front of a snowy TV, in the snow and mud, year in year out for 10 years. He is why I love football. never seen an as complete player since, like 70% of the successful browns offense went through Kelly. Didn’t need talking heads telling me what I saw or explaining their opinion Dude stopped on a dime and gave change. Punished the tackler every play. Made his blockers proud, didn’t need to blow off his pie hole for attention, he earned it.