There are a lot of things wrong with Kliff but...

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I feel some context is needed because while I understand the frustration with how the offense is playing there are people here talking about him like he's Urban Meyer.

Kliff has one losing season in 3 and that was year 1 with a rookie QB and a not very good roster.

He has a .500 record which is only behind BA and Don Coryell in the last 50 years.

He is the 42nd head coach in the 102 year history of the franchise and he ranks 10th all time in win %.

If you remove the pre merger years when football was a very different game he ranks 5th of 16.

Last years 11 win season was joint 2nd most wins in a season in our entire history. If you account for games played it's 6th best all time.

Last year was the 2nd most points scored in a season. The year before was 6th most ever in a season.

We have been top 16 in points scored every year he's been HC. Top 10 in yards the last 2 seasons.

This isn't to defend Kliff. I'm just laying out some facts. And this is why I said yesterday that I think the odds are far more in favor of the next HC being worse than the one we have. Because when the one we have has the 3rd best win loss record of the last 50 years and ranks 5th of 16 since the merger what are the chances the next guy will be better?

legend

Veteran
Reaction score
The All 22 tape Brit posted shows a clear case for Kyler being way behind on his reads.
He's a gifted athlete that is not putting in the study time. He has multiple open receivers nearly every play.
Coach Bro is falling on the sword game after game. This pairing is not going to work.
Kyler is killing this offense.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave