The Snap Count Story - Week 7

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I actually noticed Ojulari out there a few times. That wasn't for any positive reason--just noticed his number. Otherwise he was disappointing yet again. See nothing out of him, and the idea that "oh, maybe next year, after a red shirt freshman season, he might show something" is not in the least what I want to hear about a 2nd-round pick.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I actually noticed Ojulari out there a few times. That wasn't for any positive reason--just noticed his number. Otherwise he was disappointing yet again. See nothing out of him, and the idea that "oh, maybe next year, after a red shirt freshman season, he might show something" is not in the least what I want to hear about a 2nd-round pick.
Meh...he just falls into Josh Jones territory if he doesn't show anything his rookie year. Will have a roster spot, but up to him to show he can play.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score

I actually noticed him a couple of times. He split a double team and looks like he got a pressure. I think he hesitated slightly or it would have been a sack.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard