The Play

schutd

Regular User
Reaction score
I was thinking about this play last night. And I feel like my feelings watching it live sum up being a Cardinals fan quite nicely. I was crapping my pants waiting for KM to be folded in half, throw an ill timed pick, or myriad other terrible happenings. Simultaneously, I was thinking, If this is Russell Wilson doing the same thing against us, my feelings would have been "here we go again. He's about to kill us"

I am ecstatic that we may finally be at a point with our roster, that we can be the team that rips hearts out with broken play conversions, and not one who keystone cops it every time a play breaks down.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll assume that you are too young to remember Fran Tarkenton. Russell Wilson might be a better QB, but when it comes to escapability, he wasn't in Fran's class. JMO.

Yes I am too young, but I have seen highlights. Not in his class? Come on. That is just bias talking.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
That was Kyler and Kirk giving Russell a little bump. That was planned from the huddle break. They knew what they were doing.
Cool as Ish.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neilsmann